The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: While you were sleeping Obongo was spending your money....

Default While you were sleeping Obongo was spending your money....

With the rest of the U.S. occupied with ObongoCare and Billary's dramatic rescue of the journalists and love fest with Kim Jong-Il, Hillary was busy committing funds to Africa, including money, arms and training to Somalia (wonder if they'll also get faster boats, better GPS and more RPGs? ), and another billion or so for arms, training, paramilitary and po po for the newly created Africom, the U.S. Africa Command. Said billion does not include unspecified sums for its new headquarters in (drumroll please!!) Stuttgart, Germany!! I imagine the loyal Obongo and Clintonista supporters they'll staff it with objected strenuously to being sent to live among the ever multiplying masses and squalor south of the equator.

Clinton's budget request for the State Dept. also includes more money to Kenya for the purchase of U.S. weaponry to $1 million--up from $250,000 in the current fiscal year - and includes more than a million dollars to train Kenyan military officers in the U.S., up from $770,000.

Clinton also wants: $800,000 to pay for arms sales to South Africa (up from nothing in the current fiscal year); $2.45 million for the Democratic Republic of Congo; 1.35 million for Nigeria and 9 million for Liberia. Then, for training African military officers in the U.S. through the International Military Education and Training program the State Department wants $900,000 for South Africa, $500,000 for Angola, $500,000 for the "Democratic" Republic of Congo, $1.1 million dollars for Nigeria (419 scams anyone?) $525,000 dollars for Liberia, money for Cape Verde and some other needy well run countries.

The State Department plans to spend even more money on Africa in Fiscal Year 2010 through other regional and international security assistance boondoggles. These include: the Trans-Saharan Counter-Terrorism Partnership ($20 million); the East Africa Regional Strategic Initiative ($10 million); the Africa Conflict Stabilisation and Border Security program ($3.6 million). More here http://allafrica.com/stories/200908100003.html

In other news, lest Michael Jackson fade from the headlines, Jesse Jackson has inherited the late singer's position as Prince of the African kingdom of Sanwi, a tribe from the Cote d'Ivoire. U.S. diplomacy takes another giant leap forward in 2009.

Tribal chiefs appealed to the US embassy to press {Michael} Jackson's family to bring his body to the west African country for a burial in accordance with the local tradition of the Sanwi kingdom.
    Jesse Jackson was on a three-day visit to the Ivory Coast, invited by the association of "Young Patriots", who are supporters of President Laurent Gbagbo.
    He found himself feted by the tribe and has now inherited the the title of prince - or son - of the Agni from the late star, who was not a relation.
    Krindjabo lies deep in the tropical rainforest in the southeast of Ivory Coast. Most people survive by subsistence farming or hand-panning for gold.
    The crowning ceremony attended by bare-chested women. [Edit: photos not safe for work; eye bleach needed]
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/m...can-tribe.html
    Moar here:
    Last edited by Julie R.; 08-21-2009 at 12:31 PM.

Get some, Jesse!!! I'm sure that right after the ceremony Prince Nana and his bare-chested subject left quickly to consummate the deal.

And what's with the hairy doll-looking thing Prince Nana has in his lap. No doubt another gift from one of his admiring subjects.

It must be great to be Jesse!

Kinda reminds you of when Andrew Young was the U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., doesn't it

At least Liberals had enough respect to call our last president Bush, and not names like Osama or Obongo.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    At least Liberals had enough respect to call our last president Bush..................
    It's hard to dignify this with a comment at all.....

Suffice it to say that liberals have denigrated Bush 43 enough for the past 8 years (especially the past 6, including now) that any "disrespect" BHO is facing will take a LONG time to get remotely close to equaling....I mean, since we're talking about equality and all.....

If the shoe fits regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    It's hard to dignify this with a comment at all.....

Suffice it to say that liberals have denigrated Bush 43 enough for the past 8 years (especially the past 6, including now) that any "disrespect" BHO is facing will take a LONG time to get remotely close to equaling....I mean, since we're talking about equality and all.....

If the shoe fits regards,

kg
    I'm sure you're surprised that I disagree. In my 48 years, I've never seen this level of overt hatred.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

I'm sure you're surprised that I disagree. In my 48 years, I've never seen this level of overt hatred.
    I guess it all depends on what one is willing to see...c'est la vie....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Only $1,000,000 goes to Kenya? Odd. I thought the Motherland would get more. I'm wondering if George Hussein Onyango Obama (Dear Leader's impoverished brother) is still living outside Nairobi in a cardboard box on a dollar a day. Surely he's going to get some of this money, too.

Or his cousin, RaRaila Odingo. (I love that first name!) RaRaila must be popular with our President and God's partner. He named his oldest son Fidel after one of our President's heroes That's gotta be worth something.

In my 48 years, I've never seen this level of overt hatred.
    Hatred is not what you're seeing. Hatred of Bush, yours included, is the reason this buffoon got elected. Moar like stunned horror and disbelief coupled with a healthy dose of sarcasm and an attempt to find humor in an epic failure. I realize those of lesser intelligence are more comfortable attaching labels such as haters and racists but the sad fact is those labels are more appropriate to the tard in the White House than his critics.

The State Department plans to spend even more money on Africa in Fiscal Year 2010 through other regional and international security assistance boondoggles. These include: the Trans-Saharan Counter-Terrorism Partnership ($20 million); the East Africa Regional Strategic Initiative ($10 million); the Africa Conflict Stabilisation and Border Security program ($3.6 million). More here
    You know Juli ,,it only stands to reason. He took his mother in law in so now he feels obligated to help the rest of his kin.

It looks like he wants to put kenya on the map. Thata way Home Boy.

Pete