RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Gooser dun done it!!

2K views 21 replies 21 participants last post by  MooseGooser 
#1 ·
Congratulations to MooseGooser and HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High, SH !!!

Bailey received a qualifying score today to complete the requirements for her Senior Hunter title!!

Good job!!

#2 ·
Way to go gooser! Finally got her to sit long enough - were you standing on her tail?

#3 ·
Congratulations Gooser!!!:)

#8 ·
Good on you.

Carol

#11 ·
Hey Gooser - my brother was there and said they passed everybody this weekend - must be true!! :p

Actually - you know I am proud of you and your accomplishment. I will only miss the saga of horror stories of how you managed to pull defeat from the jaws of victory.:rolleyes:
Now- Let's get that dog ready for MASTER!!!;-)

#14 ·
Good job Gooser and Bailey!

FOM

#17 ·
Ha-HONK Ha-HONK! GOOSE, You da man.

#18 ·
Way to go Gooser and Bailey, she did it in spite of her handler. I think he might have been running last series with wet pants... bit nervous Mike?

Congrats :D

#20 ·
Way to go Gooser and Bailey, she did it in spite of her handler. I think he might have been running last series with wet pants... bit nervous Mike?

Congrats :D
We do NOT need a picture confirmation either! :cool:

Trying to keep lunch down reagrds.

FOM

#21 ·
Congratulations!!

Andy

#22 ·
Thank-You all very much.

Kinda a big deal for us.
I didn’t think we would be able to accomplish this, but when we bought Bailey, I promised Kadi I would work hard to get a Senior Title .

So,, Kadi,, If yer still out there somewhere,, We did it,, and I will say,, its cause of the very forgiving, intelligent puppy you allowed us the opportunity to purchase. We love her to death!
By the way! The land series was set up just adjacent to the large shade tree we met you at at a field trial to purchse Bailey, 8 1/2 years ago! I walked right by that tree on Sunday on the way to the line!! Derned frog in my throat,, and watery eyes from the polen!:p

Again,, thank you all for the congrats!

Gooser

P.S.

Kevin!
The comment about getting ready for master??

You really need to lay of the sauce!

And OLD GUY WITH SCHOOLED LABS!JJ

Yea my pants were a Tad wet!!~~~~ OK!! Maybe more than a Tad~~~~
Uh,,, well OK,,~~~ I didn’t wear any undies Home!!

Lunch still down Lainee?? JJ

Gooser again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.