The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahhhh...Isn't this great?

Default Ahhhh...Isn't this great?

It seems that it is not okay to voice your opinion if you have something bad (no matter how truthful) to say about the chosen one. Damn that first ammendment!

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv-..._s_advertisers
    ________
    SHIP SALE
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    It seems that it is not okay to voice your opinion if you have something bad (no matter how truthful) to say about the chosen one. Damn that first ammendment!

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv-..._s_advertisers
    Attack on Obama riles Beck's advertisers

By DAVID BAUDER, AP Television Writer Mon Aug 24, 7:17 AM PDT

Probably because of all the false information the right wing wackos are putting out.

Death panels: Another myth that won't die

Over breakfast at my local eatery this weekend, an argument erupted at a nearby table over "death panels" and the ravings of former Alaska governor and Presidential wannabe Sarah Palin.
    "Obama wants to decide who lives and who dies," an elderly woman said, her voice quaking. "The government will kill people."
    Her friend tried to calm her down but she wasn't buying.
    http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/19290

What do death panels have to do with Obama having a bit a racism in him? (put lightly on purpose)

And why is it not OK for Beck to voice his opinion without backlash? The blacks have made this entire circus about color and they want to say there is nothing racist about it? Give me a break.
    ________
    Children paxil
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Here is a quote from the colorofchange.org (the group trying to shut Beck up).

Stop Glenn Beck's race baiting

Fox's Glenn Beck recently said President Obama is "a racist" and has a "deep-seated hatred for white people." Beck is on a campaign to convince the American public that President Obama's agenda is about serving the needs of Black communities at White people's expense. It's repulsive, divisive and shouldn't be on the air.
    Join us in calling on Beck's advertisers to stop sponsoring his show.

? Add your voice now!
    Of course it should be on the air. That is what the first ammendment is all about. It doesn't say that we have the freedom of speech as long as nobody is offended.

Perhaps they just don't want the truth exposed...
    ________
    Lamborghini Gallardo History

From my article:

One company, CVS Caremark, said it advertises on Fox but hadn't said anything about Beck. Now it has told its advertising agency to inform Fox that it wanted no commercials on Beck.

"We support vigorous debate, especially around policy issues that affect millions of Americans, but we expect it to be informed, inclusive and respectful," said spokeswoman Carolyn Castel.
    I guess they didn't advertise during any show that was extremely disrespectful of Palin's family and especially her children during the election, did they? I bet they did, except there was no big hoopla in the news about it because she's white...
    ________
    TIGHT PUSSY

Banned

From my article:

I guess they didn't advertise during any show that was extremely disrespectful of Palin's family and especially her children during the election, did they? I bet they did, except there was no big hoopla in the news about it because she's white...
    Obama is half white! so why would the right wing wacko call him a racist?

After all, Beck still hase some advertisers.
    Some of his show's advertisers last week included a male enhancement pill, a law firm looking to sue on behalf of asbestos victims, a company selling medical supplies to diabetics and a water filter company.

Banned

What do death panels have to do with Obama having a bit a racism in him? (put lightly on purpose)

And why is it not OK for Beck to voice his opinion without backlash? The blacks have made this entire circus about color and they want to say there is nothing racist about it? Give me a break.
    Obama is half white! Where is the proof that Obama is racist? Just because Glen Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh lable him a racist doesn't make it so.

At least Beck has some advertisers left:
    Some of his show's advertisers last week included a male enhancement pill, a law firm looking to sue on behalf of asbestos victims, a company selling medical supplies to diabetics and a water filter company.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Obama is half white! Where is the proof that Obama is racist? Just because Glen Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh lable him a racist doesn't make it so.

At least Beck has some advertisers left:
    What the hell does Obama being half white have to do with anything? He claims to be black and spouts the traditional black racist sentiments, only when he's with a black audience, mind you.

Personally, the only label that I'm concerned with when it comes to Obama is INCOMPETENT. Well, you might add FASCIST to that.

Fascism......(1) a political philosophy, movement, or regime....(NOTICE THE PROGRESSION), that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation and forceful suppression of opposition; (2) a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control.

Any of this sound or look familiar when you consider the current congress or administration?
    Train the dog, the ribbons will take care of themselves.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Thanks to the kool aid drinkers for turning me on to Glen Beck!
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

The only difference I see between Beck and the bigots I grew up with as a child is that Beck seem to leave his white robes at home. While I believe that race permeates almost everything in our country, I think Obama is one of the least racist people I have ever seen in a public position. Beck is one of the most racist. I have no problem with anyone criticizing Obama or his policies. However, when you (a generic you unless the shoe fits) have trouble making a comment about Obama without calling him Obongo or Osama or commenting on his color, his "claimed" religion, or his place of birth, then the problem is not his color or racial views in my opinion, but yours. If Obama were white, none of those would be raised as issues.