The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama's Youths "Brown Shirts"

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    LOL. Thanks for the random Cheney/Halliburton links. I wasn't disputing that that sort of lib spewage was available on the internet for you to blindly parrot; I was disputing the accuracy and veracity of some of their/your spewage.

Btw, which is the link that confirms that he received $42 million severance pay? Or did you just pull that figure out of thin air and throw it up against the wall?

Lastly, here's 5,725 hits for "Cheney Halliburton" on the Fox site http://www.foxnews.com/search-result...ey+halliburton If you take the exhaustive research step of clicking on that link, on the very first page you'll find FOX reporting on nearly every one of the Halliburton/Cheney claims you've made. I don't consider FOX to be the paragon of journalistic integrity, but their accuracy rate is about 42 million X better than yours.

Even louder LOL here! Just what I expected. I almost didn't bother to post due to lack of credible sources....ie FoxNews!

I guess Cheney only took what, $36 million....hey, what's 6 mil anyway? I can just imagine the outrage if we found Biden took a nickel from an industry that stands to profit at the cost of 4000 service men and women's lives!

Ah, what the heck...I should know better
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I guess Cheney only took what, $36 million Are you deaf?!? (guess that movie) He didn't "take" $36 million (or whatever number you choose to conjure up). He received stock options. Options, that when exercised, will not earn him a penny. ....hey, what's 6 mil anyway? Yes, you've already said before that being factual isn't important or a concern to you. So in that context, you're right...who cares what numbers you use?

---------------
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

During the 2004 campaign, FactCheck investigated Kerry ads accusing Cheney of financial conflicts as a result of on-going ties to Halliburton. They concluded that the Kerry advertisements were false and stated that Cheney had no financial relationship to Halliburton after becoming V-P that would constitute any form of conflict: http://www.factcheck.org/kerry_ad_fa...lliburton.html

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    During the 2004 campaign, FactCheck investigated Kerry ads accusing Cheney of financial conflicts as a result of on-going ties to Halliburton. They concluded that the Kerry advertisements were false and stated that Cheney had no financial relationship to Halliburton after becoming V-P that would constitute any form of conflict: http://www.factcheck.org/kerry_ad_fa...lliburton.html
    Solved! Good job.

Martin
    "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still!" Les Brown

Poor is an attitude, broke is a temporary situation!

GO HOGS!

This is hilarious! When factcheck is used by some, it's discredited! It's all who's ox is gettin' gored! Hey, I said I'm outta here for the w/e. Got a JD Gator that's much more fun to drive around, than waste time here!

Nothin' runs like a deer regards,
    dave
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!