The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: U.S.A. debt clock

Default U.S.A. debt clock

Stan b & Elvis

Evan
    "Prepare your dog in such a manner that the work he is normally called upon to do under-whelms him, not overwhelms him." ~ Evan Graham

“People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.”

― George Bernard Shaw

The Smartwork System for Retriever Training (link)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...59&ref=profile

My head hurts...
    ________
    Kitchen Measures
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 05:13 PM.

I will admit that I found the $5 trillion added by Bush to be inexcusable. From an economic perspective, the debt should have remained flat over the course of his Presidency. I am not happy about the $1 trillion added by Obama, but believe that it is warranted by the state of the economy. However, I see no justification at all for the estimates of an additional $5-6 trillion being added to the debt over the next decade. However, I believe that the solution will require major cuts in spending -- including defense. However, that will not help address the fact that GWB and the Republican Congress scheduled the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts to expire in January 2011 to conceal the true cost of these taxes. There was no plan then and there is no plan now that would pay to have these cuts extended. What that means is that means is that the Bush tax cuts will turn into the Bush tax increases. That only seems fair since he was the one that proposed them and signed them into law.

Like I've said before, Oboma inherited a bad situation and is making it much worse!

The mortgage fiasco is owned by the Democrats, since they started it and denied it was in trouble.

The War in Iraq belongs to the Republicans. Most saw nation building a folly.

The out-of-control spending we have today belongs to the Democrats and now they want to blow another couple of TRILLION to breakup the best healthcare system in the world. Obama should have vetoed that last budget that had a trillion dollars in pork/earmarks. Then, there is all the bailout trillions that didn't need to be spent!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Like I've said before, Oboma inherited a bad situation and is making it much worse!

The mortgage fiasco is owned by the Democrats, since they started it and denied it was in trouble.

The War in Iraq belongs to the Republicans. Most saw nation building a folly.

The out-of-control spending we have today belongs to the Democrats and now they want to blow another couple of TRILLION to breakup the best healthcare system in the world. Obama should have vetoed that last budget that had a trillion dollars in pork/earmarks. Then, there is all the bailout trillions that didn't need to be spent!
    I like to call the 14th digit the "W-digit", as he put us over the 10 trillion mark. Not eked by, but SMASHED right through it!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Is the Candyman still hiding in Marxist's Vineyard? When's he coming back because he left a lot of food on his plate.

We live in Cuba now.