The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: approval rating

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Oh, I understand the use of the phrase. I just don't agree with its use in the quoted post.
    I am sorry that you don't recognize the conundrum that we are in.
    ________
    Bmw iv
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 05:19 PM.

The averages of all polls posted at RealClearPolitics.Com have proven to be the most reliable --

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/
    Kevin Walker

Drive is the manifestation of Desire, and measured in Style.
    Thank you judges who score Style, you are preserving Desire!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    WoW!!

look at these polling numbers...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll
    Just wondering what the poll numbers will look like in the coming weeks?????????????
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 05-02-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Why has something changed? He is performing worse today than he was in 2009. I realize he planned, organized and loaded the weapons and remotely fired the shots that killed bin laden, but the economy is still tanking under his watch and gas is over $4.00 a gallon.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Just wondering what the poll numbers will look like in the coming weeks?????????????
    They will still be in the tank because the economy still sucks. He will get a little bump for a week or two then right back in the toilet. Besides, the only polls that matter are taken in November, 2012.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    That would surely mean 4 more years of him trying to destroy what's left of America.

________Alaska dispensary
    Interesting. There are those on the left who accuse the Republicans of destroying America and the middle class.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Strictly observing the politics of it all ... Obama & those in his administration would have been the only ones who knew about the Pakistan op when the birth certificate was released.

Someone mentioned that the man is very politically savvy. So, the birth certificate is released just before this op comes down.

Truly, I think that Trump's big wind about the birth certificate was just making him look foolish when there were real issues to discuss, so I don't think that Trump was the real mover on the birth certificate.

Then, both of those events coincided with Obama's official launch of his election campaign.

Taking nothing away from finally getting UBL out of the picture, bringing all 3 events together at the same time definitely is going to raise his poll ratings.

I'm betting that troops start coming home from Af'stan right around summer 2012. Any R that runs against him under those circumstances will be doomed ... and it could mean a repeat of 2009-2010 with D's controlling both houses of Congress & the WH.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I'm betting that troops start coming home from Af'stan right around summer 2012. Any R that runs against him under those circumstances will be doomed ... and it could mean a repeat of 2009-2010 with D's controlling both houses of Congress & the WH.

Imagine what Osama's hard drives might hold. There could be a lot of heads getting busted. I bet they are scattering right now like cockroaches when the lights come on.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Imagine what Osama's hard drives might hold. There could be a lot of heads getting busted. I bet they are scattering right now like cockroaches when the lights come on.
    Buzz, I'd be thinking that BHO will announce troops returning during that summer no matter what is going on over there.

Looking at political savviness again, the political strategists may have brought the three mentioned events together to offset the negative impact of the Libyan situation.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Banned

It's started---------------------

Less than 48 hours after President Barack Obama announced the death of the man who orchestrated the 9/11 attacks, one new poll shows the president’s approval rating has jumped up by nine points, with Americans’ opinions of his handling of terrorism reaching the highest point during Obama’s presidency.
    The overnight poll, conducted by The Washington Post and the Pew Research Center, found that 56 percent of respondents approve of Obama’s performance as president, up nine points from similar polls last month. That boost includes a substantial bump of 10 points among independents

In the Post-Pew poll, 69 percent of respondents said that they approve of Obama’s handling of the threat of terrorism, the highest rating since he became president in 2009. And more than three-quarters of Americans believe that Obama deserves credit for bin Laden’s death, with 35 percent saying he should get “a great deal” of credit for the terrorist leader’s killing.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...news?GT1=43001