The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: approval rating

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    It's started---------------------

Less than 48 hours after President Barack Obama announced the death of the man who orchestrated the 9/11 attacks, one new poll shows the president’s approval rating has jumped up by nine points, with Americans’ opinions of his handling of terrorism reaching the highest point during Obama’s presidency.
    The overnight poll, conducted by The Washington Post and the Pew Research Center, found that 56 percent of respondents approve of Obama’s performance as president, up nine points from similar polls last month. That boost includes a substantial bump of 10 points among independents

In the Post-Pew poll, 69 percent of respondents said that they approve of Obama’s handling of the threat of terrorism, the highest rating since he became president in 2009. And more than three-quarters of Americans believe that Obama deserves credit for bin Laden’s death, with 35 percent saying he should get “a great deal” of credit for the terrorist leader’s killing.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...news?GT1=43001
    I give it two weeks tops before he's in the ditch again. People will not be thinking about bin laden when they are trying to pay their bills.

What have you done for me lately regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Please look at Roger's link and have a laugh.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv..._05022011.html

Obama's approval ratings on the economy and handling of the country is abysmal.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

I did. I am not really sure they conduct polls. I expect they just walk around the news room and ask the reporters.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Roger,
    As soon as people go to the gas station or the grocery store the polls will flip back.
    Sure, everyone is very happy OBL is dead. That doesn't give an unemployed person a job. It doesn't stop the upward trend of gas or grocery prices.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

According to Rasmussen today, Obama has not gotten any bump in his approval ratings. In fact, they gone down since May 1st.

Back to the drawing board RP regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Real Clear Politics Poll (From Today's Fox News Website)

Job Approval Approve Disapproval

Obama........ 50.6%...... 43.4 %

Congress..... 20.3%...... 73.5%

Tea Party

The poll shows 47 percent of those surveyed now hold unfavorable views of the tea party while just 33 percent see the movement in a favorable light. That is a seven percent increase in unfavorable ratings and six percent drop in favorable since the Gallup last surveyed American opinion on the tea party in January.
    Only 30 percent of independents — the voter bloc crucial for elections — now favor the tea party. The tea party does best with older men with limited education while 57 percent of older women older women now oppose the movement.
    Last edited by Losthwy; 05-04-2011 at 11:59 AM.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

obama in action:

subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    obama in action:

[B]HAHAHAHA!!!![B]
    Bill Davis

WTC comes down on Bush's watch but somehow it is Clinton's fault. Obama signs a order making OBL the highest national security priority. Two years later he is taken out on his watch, but somehow Obama gets no credit, Bush does. My, my, my it is truely remarkable how some minds work.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    WTC comes down on Bush's watch but somehow it is Clinton's fault. Obama signs a order making OBL the highest national security priority. Two years later he is taken out on his watch, but somehow Obama gets no credit, Bush does. My, my, my it is truely remarkable how some minds work.
    Question for you;

Are you saying that you approve of unilaterraly (no UN or NATO) entering a sovereign country secretly and executing an unarmed foreign leader?
    ( My, my, my it is truely remarkable how some minds work.)

Standing by.........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis