The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009

Default President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009

Got this from a school teacher.

How many of you parents and grandparents reading this are aware of the fact that on September 8, 2009 our imperial President Obama will be addressing every Kindergarten through 12th grade classroom in this nation through an internet feed? The speech is ostensibly to be focused on education. The following website contains guidelines for teachers to follow before, during and after this speech from the U.S. Department of Education:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10582301...ptember-8-2009.

Everyone with a child attending public schools should read these guidelines.
    If the President has something to say to the children of this country it should be said on television with their parents present, not in a classroom out of sight and sound of parents.

I can hear you Democrats whining about how unfair this letter is to Obama. Well then answer me this: What if President Bush, better yet, Vice President Cheney wanted to speak to every public school student in the nation without parents approval? Gee, do ya think you’d sit back and do nothing about that? I think not. Not being a hypocrite Democrat I would also be alarmed if it was a Republican President attempting this covert speech.
    Andy
    Paul Kartes
    Lakota Retrievers

Andy...welcome to the discussion. Check out the Florida GOP thread.....it's about this very topic.
    Train the dog, the ribbons will take care of themselves.

sorry missed it.
    Paul Kartes
    Lakota Retrievers

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Kartes View Post
    Got this from a school teacher.

How many of you parents and grandparents reading this are aware of the fact that on September 8, 2009 our imperial President Obama will be addressing every Kindergarten through 12th grade classroom in this nation through an internet feed? The speech is ostensibly to be focused on education. The following website contains guidelines for teachers to follow before, during and after this speech from the U.S. Department of Education:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10582301...ptember-8-2009.

Everyone with a child attending public schools should read these guidelines.
    If the President has something to say to the children of this country it should be said on television with their parents present, not in a classroom out of sight and sound of parents.

I can hear you Democrats whining about how unfair this letter is to Obama. Well then answer me this: What if President Bush, better yet, Vice President Cheney wanted to speak to every public school student in the nation without parents approval? Gee, do ya think you’d sit back and do nothing about that? I think not. Not being a hypocrite Democrat I would also be alarmed if it was a Republican President attempting this covert speech.
    Andy
    Newsflash........................ Kids everyday throughout the country are getting internet feeds from Astronauts to leading business leaders. Nothing new here except the person. Maybe he might talk about the importance of a good education and how to tell the difference between BS and fact. Come to think of it, if that is the subject, then there needs to be a lot of parents attending.

Bush talking to students wouldn't bother me.

Cheney, maybe...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Dudes

It part of his marketing plan.the guy is a walking talking billboard.

Its more sickening than watching Bob Dole run for president. No harm or fowl on Bob .All he did was keep repeating his name

Obamas method promotes indoctrination.
    Just a simple observation

Pete

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

The last time someone tried indoctrinating youth it resulted in a group called the Hitler Jugend.

If my kids were in school, this is one day they would play hooky with my blessing.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!