The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Take This Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I did take exception to your comments about building a refinery IN New Orleans. The city suffered the worst disaster in the history of our country and there are a lot of hard-working decent folks trying to rebuild thier lives. Not all of them are the Democrats you saw on TV with thier hands out and blaming President Bush.
    The Post was in question was poor in taste at best and my apology to any hard working red blooded American who is trying to rebuild there life in that area of devistaion. my aunt lives in P.cola Fl and got just a small taste of what happened in your and the surounding area. to often the few who do work hard are over shadowed by the many who would rather blame someone else for there lazy work ethic and lack of motovation.

Again I am sorry for the post and will remove said post soon.
    WTF WAS WE THINKING I.E American Voters

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    We have numerous 21-29 year olds earning six figures working offshore and that is a good thing because they spend thier money. The oil industry empolys tens of thousands in the area and we will spend the money to see that Obama doesn't get his way!
    WOW i have served this Country for over 10 years in the Marine Corps and dont make anywhere close to six figures and im starting to think i may have missed the boat on getting into the drilling bussiness, however if they do start to put offshore rigs up and down the west coast i will gladly fish them for huge tuna and would gladly have you on my boat any time you wish.
    WTF WAS WE THINKING I.E American Voters

Thanks Smitty, I may look you up on that!
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.