The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Sarah Palin back in news

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default Sarah Palin back in news

    Levi Johnston: Lot of divorce talk in Palin home

    He says she neglected parenting and governorship duties in favor of money

    But it was the people of Alaska who might've suffered worse, according to Johnston. Palin often complained that her job as governor was "too hard," and after spending a couple weeks of being gloomy about losing the vice presidency, she focused on making money instead of the needs of Alaskans, he said.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32658521...-today_people/

  2. #2
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Levi Johnston: Lot of divorce talk in Palin home

    He says she neglected parenting and governorship duties in favor of money

    But it was the people of Alaska who might've suffered worse, according to Johnston. Palin often complained that her job as governor was "too hard," and after spending a couple weeks of being gloomy about losing the vice presidency, she focused on making money instead of the needs of Alaskans, he said.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32658521...-today_people/
    Roger,
    There are ding-bats I HAVE to deal with, then there are those I don't! (thank God)

    If I live to be 80, that's 73,794,240,000 seconds left on earth. I don't wan't to waste ONE of them reading or hearing anything about the Palins, Trig, Trag, Trog, Levi, Wrangler, Lee, or who ever else is caught up in that red-neck soap opera!

    I just wasted about 60 seconds figuring out how many seconds I have left!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,155

    Default

    Cmon Roger, you really don't think Levi may have an agenda??

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Cmon Roger, you really don't think Levi may have an agenda??
    Not really. Why would he? Of course if this about the Obama's neglecting parenting, everyone would jump all over it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Not really. Why would he? Of course if this about the Obama's neglecting parenting, everyone would jump all over it.
    Maybe if this information came from a credible source, not some 19 year old idiot with a bone to pick, we would criticize her as well...
    ________
    Body science
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 05:18 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Maybe if this information came from a credible source, not some 19 year old idiot with a bone to pick, we would criticize her as well...
    This quote is so rich with possibilities, that I think I'll just leave it alone

  7. #7
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,786

    Default

    You secular progressives have beaten this woman completely down.
    I honestly don't think she deserved it, but you did what you did.
    Her life and reputation are destroyed.
    And it's not enough for you, you keep kicking.

    If I were you, I would start concentrating my energies on some other topics, like, oh, say;

    The economy
    Jobs
    Your botched Healthcare takeover
    Inflation
    AFGAHNISTAN

    just to name a few.

    Have a nice day!!

    stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

  8. #8
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,816

    Default

    The whole story doesn't matter. Those who are predisposed to believe the story will, and those who aren't will just call the guy a liar.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  9. #9
    Senior Member Julie R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Orlean VA
    Posts
    2,906

    Default

    Anyone who takes the word of disgruntled teenaged trailer trash who is so desperate to regain his moment of fame he'll say anything to stay in the limelight is well....No I won't say it. Like mjh I'll let your imagination do the work.

    I read some of this trailer trash's allegations on the cover of a magazine in the grocery checkout line. The headline shared space with a banner saying Michelle was pregnant with an alien baby. ROFL.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Julie R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Orlean VA
    Posts
    2,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    The whole story doesn't matter. Those who are predisposed to believe the story will, and those who aren't will just call the guy a liar.
    And there's NO chance he was paid to say what he did? Just sayin'....

Similar Threads

  1. Sarah Palin back in news
    By Roger Perry in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 09:35 AM
  2. Gov. Sarah Palin Resigns
    By Franco in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 11:10 AM
  3. Sarah Palin story a scam GDG
    By Matt McKenzie in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 05:37 AM
  4. Sarah Palin getting the beat down GDG
    By Sabireley in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 08:32 AM
  5. It's Sarah Palin - GDG
    By DSemple in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 248
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 10:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •