The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Van Jones

Default Van Jones

Google this guy!!

Could some one tell me what he really means??
    Stan b & Elvis

So, who would be surprised by this appointment? I'm not!

Obama is out to destroy everything great about our country. Just look at his economic policies, our energy industry, his stand on Heath Care, his distain for our military and his worldwide apology tour. Obama has been drinking the Rev Wright kool-aide for a long time and shame on the media for not exposing the fraud that is our President!
    Last edited by Franco; 09-04-2009 at 08:24 AM.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Google this guy!!

Could some one tell me what he really means??
    Just googled him. What a nut, or bad apple really. So ac cording to him I am an a$$hole. Yes I vote republican. And I am a whittie and burn more fuel than my black counterpart. 5 years ago I switched all my lightbulbs to floures. Not for the enviroment but my wallet. I change my air filter every thirty days, put my water heater on a timer, wrapped it in a blanket. I rant and rave when light bulbs are left on. OH I also unplug appliances when not in use. Again not for the enviroment but for my wallet. And yes it helps the enviroment.

My daddy used to say, son you are who you hang out with.
    Rev. wright, bill ayers, van jones...these are the people who BO hangs out with and who he really is.

Here is another quote form the Apostle Paul, Bad company corupts good morals.
    ther is alot of bad company in Washington right now and I am so looking forward to NOV 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Looking forward to tomorrow morning, dove season opener!

Regards,
    Martin
    "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still!" Les Brown

Poor is an attitude, broke is a temporary situation!

GO HOGS!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    So, who would be surprised by this appointment? I'm not!

Obama is out to destroy everything great about our country. Just look at his economic policies, our energy industry, his stand on Heath Care, his distain for our military and his worldwide apology tour. Obama has been drinking the Rev Wright kool-aide for a long time and shame on the media for not exposing the fraud that is our President!
    It is because the left and the media actually think he is doing a good job. They believe we, as a nation, need to apologize to the rest of the world, for what I will never know. The left has been trying to neuter our military for years (remember the peace dividend). And as far as energy, their policy is as simple as hate the oil and coal industry, don't allow any dams or nuclear plants and when considering alternatives, NIMBY.

As far as Van Jones appointment, after reading some articles with his quotes over the years and seeing some of the organizations he is linked to, it seens like a poor joke that he was actually nominated for a position, let alone appointed.
    Last edited by subroc; 09-04-2009 at 09:18 AM.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    It is because the left and the media actually think he is doing a good job. They believe we, as a nation, need to apologize to the rest of the world, for what I will never know. The left has been trying to neuter our military for years (remember the peace dividend). And as far as energy, their policy is as simple as hate the oil and coal industry, don't allow any dams or nuclear plants and when considering alternatives, NIMBY.

Unless of course that particular oil company is in Brazil and held by George Soros (then we can provide BILLIONS$$$$$), but hey, I split hairs!!
    Stan b & Elvis

If I said what I think about him on here I would be banned for life. There are not enough @#$%*^(&$%)(&#(*^ on the keyboard to describe him
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    If I said what I think about him on here I would be banned for life. There are not enough @#$%*^(&$%)(&#(*^ on the keyboard to describe him
    Why would you be banned??

VJ calls us all kinds of names and becomes a CZAR!!
    Stan b & Elvis

I cant expect the POTUS to personally know each and every appointee but I do have to question this administrations vetting team and how a guy with Van Jones background could get past the process. Either some political payback or what ,this guy should have never had his name thrown into the ring for any WH job. Whether it was Axelrod or Jarrett that recommended his name for czar they need to have their head examined too
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

The CZAR's didn't need to be approved by Congress so in this position they don't have to be vetted only by the president.
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

I have read a couple more articles and links from the drudge report. This guy is a bigger dirt bag than I thought after reading the first few articles.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.