RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Did everyone notice???

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  1st retriever 
#1 ·
Looks like Chris got a new logo for RTF?!?!?!!!

#3 ·
I saw it but I thought I'd seen it before.

#7 ·
I noticed.
We need a t-shirt with that on it. You could wear it when you run your dog and everybody would know you were an expert!!!

Or that you might crank up the bus.

#8 · (Edited)
Perfect, Leddyman!

Front has the new RTF logo, back has big picture of a set of Keys with a fob that says "BUS." Underneath it says "Who's Driving?" Have it printed on long sleeve White, Black, and Camo T-shirts.

Bet it would sell like hotcakes...expecially if each one came with a bottle of Somebody's Syrup!

#9 ·
I love the "new" logo! It is actually a re-do by Kristie Wilder of the logo she originally did up for the banner that she did for her Retriever Retreats and for Entry Express.

I really love the look. It looks on my laptop screen like we're going to have to tweek it a bit. On my screen, the Enhance banner does not show without scrolling to the right.

We'll need to get that fixed.

Kristie, it's beautiful!

Thanks! Chris

#14 · (Edited)
I noticed right away. I really like the banner.

If it were me, and clearly it's not, I would center the RTF logo at the top of the page and put the ad banners below. I think it would make the page look much more "balanced" and make the RTF logo stand out more rather than it blending in with the advertisments.

JMHO of course.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.