The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: Oh the horror. Text of Obama's Indoctrination Speech

  1. #51
    Senior Member Steve Amrein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    St. Peters, MO
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Yea, well if I had kids in school I would not let them drink out of the school water fountains or eat the food in the school cafeteria. Those tricky democrats I know are up to something.

    What right did Obama have to tell our young kids to stay in school and study hard that one day they may become doctors, lawyers, teachers, or maybe even politicians. Hell, everyone knows that the backbone of America is the working stiffs. What would we do without kids dropping out of school and working in factories, construction laborers, garbage men, pimps & whores, drug dealers. I say we need to dumb down kids so they do not grow up to be republicans.

    As shown by the last few elections when did someones intelligence have anything to do with how they voted ?

    The pimps and whores are in DC

    I would also say that you are insulting your side as at least in our area the construction,factory and garbage men are union. The left seems to want to legalize drugs and that drug use is a victim less crime so I would have to not look far as to how they vote either.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    As shown by the last few elections when did someones intelligence have anything to do with how they voted ?

    The pimps and whores are in DC

    I would also say that you are insulting your side as at least in our area the construction,factory and garbage men are union. The left seems to want to legalize drugs and that drug use is a victim less crime so I would have to not look far as to how they vote either.
    My side are in the minority. My side are the independents.

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I say we need to dumb down kids so they do not grow up to be republicans.
    Sorry 'parenting' is doing a fine job of that already.
    ________
    LovelyWendie
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 05:23 PM.

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    My side are in the minority. My side are the independents.
    Yeah, I am registered independent also, but I lean a lot farther right than you, bud...
    ________
    Vibrators
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 05:23 PM.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Brad Slaybaugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    C. H., VA
    Posts
    367

    Default

    I think I've figured this out!!!!!

    Obama gave his speech to the country's children with all sincerity.

    He truly wants them to study hard, do well in school, go on to college and beyond, he wants them to put their noses to the grindstone, pick a direction and work hard to get there and be the best they can be. He wants them become model citizens, who work hard, make a good paycheck and become responsible Americans.

    Otherwise this oncoming generation will never be able to pay the bill for Obama's wasteful spending since November.
    We have not to gain his confidence or his friendship; he is born our friend; while his eyes are still closed, already he believes in us, even before his birth....
    -Maurice Maeterlinck

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Yeah, I am registered independent also, but I lean a lot farther right than you, bud...
    Yea, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy further right bud.

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    I was thinking about this whole deal earlier and realized something interesting...

    Once again, Obama waited until he had a chance to gauge the nation's feelings and response before saying anything at all. This time, he had to see how everyone was going to react before releasing the speech. This would fit well into the conspiracy theory that he changed the original text.

    The other time that immediately comes to mind was during the AIG bonus fiasco. Remember when the reporter called him out during the press conference about the delayed reaction to AIG's bonuses?

    http://u.tv/Business/Barack-Obama-sh...3-96d0649b8872
    In a press conference dominated by his handling of the recession, Obama was asked why, after being informed of the bonuses, he had waited several days to inform the public.

    The CNN White House correspondent, Ed Henry, who asked the question, also suggested that the New York attorney-general, Andrew Cuomo, was doing a better job of dealing with AIG than the White House.

    Obama gave a general answer and Henry asked again why he had taken a few days to inform the public. The normally cool and controlled president replied sharply: "It took us a couple of days because I like to know what I'm talking about before I speak."
    What happens when he doesn't know what he is talking about before he speaks? Hmmmm...Think Cambridge Police, Harvard professor, Sgt. Crowley...
    ________
    ShinyKiss
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 05:24 PM.

  8. #58
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Yea, well if I had kids in school I would not let them drink out of the school water fountains or eat the food in the school cafeteria. Those tricky democrats I know are up to something.

    What right did Obama have to tell our young kids to stay in school and study hard that one day they may become doctors, lawyers, teachers, or maybe even politicians. Hell, everyone knows that the backbone of America is the working stiffs. What would we do without kids dropping out of school and working in factories, construction laborers, garbage men, pimps & whores, drug dealers. I say we need to dumb down kids so they do not grow up to be republicans.

    Good for you RP.
    Excellent thought!!

    I beleive the secular progressives are making every effort to do just that!!

    You should be happy!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Similar Threads

  1. Obama's UN Speech
    By Gerry Clinchy in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 09:02 PM
  2. The Speech
    By TXduckdog in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 04:22 PM
  3. Obama fact check from speech
    By labraiser in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 07:27 PM
  4. What is your favorite horror movie & why ??? GDG
    By DSemple in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 01:32 AM
  5. Michigan Labrador horror story
    By hhlabradors in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 09:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •