The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama: "We will call you out."

Default Obama: "We will call you out."

So, this is what post-partisan politics looks like...

This man is the most arrogant and partisan person to sit in the oval office in the history of the presidency. Instead of casting a vision for the reform of healthcare and offering olive branches to the people to try to decrease the rancor of the town hall meetings, he throws down gauntlets. Rather than answering any of the counter-arguments against the healthcare reform bills that are meandering through congress he gives nothing but angry rhetoric. Rather than carefully explaining his vision for healthcare reform to get buy-in and try to build consensus he threatens and bullies. I'm not sure a more unpresidential phrase than "we will call you out" has ever been uttered. I truly believe that he cannot stand any opposition or dissent. He doesn't want to listen to any other point of view, he wants to silence them. He is the ultimate Chicago political-machine thug. He is the Demagogue-in-Chief. All hail Obama. Build the golden statue. I will never bend my knee.
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Let the hate flow.............

Do you support Cass Sunstien as the Reglatory Czar too?
    Terry Britton, P.E.

I caught the replay last night after work and was also stunned by the "we will call you out" phrase. Its back to the we won the election and that how its going to be attitude..so much for the reach across the aisle and remove partisan politics..His arrogance came through loud and clear..Lets see how many of our elected representatives have the stones to get called out by this administration
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

P.S. - The plan put forth by Tom Coburn actually has some real solutions for the real problems, but the partisan politics will remove any of the solutions that will help the people including the major reform that will force the President, his family, and the legislative branch to use the Government Plan. Without the "What is Good for the Goose, is Good for the Gander" stipulation, this thing will be screwed up for special interest groups.
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Britton View Post
    offering olive branches to the people to try to decrease the rancor of the town hall meetings
    That would be the dumbest thing he could do.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I caught the replay last night after work and was also stunned by the "we will call you out" phrase. ..so much for the reach across the aisle and remove partisan politics..
    You don't reach out and hold hands with people who lie and distort. I thought he said it just right.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

63 senators did yesterday. Information about this established office is at http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/inforeg/
    Not exactly sure what Bush's czar did in this exact same position.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Britton View Post
    So, this is what post-partisan politics looks like...

This man is the most arrogant and partisan person to sit in the oval office in the history of the presidency. Instead of casting a vision for the reform of healthcare and offering olive branches to the people to try to decrease the rancor of the town hall meetings, he throws down gauntlets. Rather than answering any of the counter-arguments against the healthcare reform bills that are meandering through congress he gives nothing but angry rhetoric. Rather than carefully explaining his vision for healthcare reform to get buy-in and try to build consensus he threatens and bullies. I'm not sure a more unpresidential phrase than "we will call you out" has ever been uttered. I truly believe that he cannot stand any opposition or dissent. He doesn't want to listen to any other point of view, he wants to silence them. He is the ultimate Chicago political-machine thug. He is the Demagogue-in-Chief. All hail Obama. Build the golden statue. I will never bend my knee.
    Sarah Palin gives a speech accusing Obama of trying to pass a plan with death panels. Obama references that lie and is called partisan by the same people who say nothing about Palin's comment. What she has been saying is a lie -- a false statement that she knows is untrue. If someone chooses to lie in making their political attacks, why is it partisan to call them out?

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Sarah Palin gives a speech accusing Obama of trying to pass a plan with death panels. Obama references that lie and is called partisan by the same people who say nothing about Palin's comment. What she has been saying is a lie -- a false statement that she knows is untrue. If someone chooses to lie in making their political attacks, why is it partisan to call them out?
    I guess you missed the interviews of Obama's people advocating end of life counseling. Those on that panel being interviewed denied what the published in their literature. They have a hidden agenda, and backtracked and lied about it every time they are called on it.

Every rose has a thorn, and some thorns have flowers. Anytime something involves more government control, it is usually the case of a lot of thorns hidden by one flower presented to the people no matter the political affiliation.
    Terry Britton, P.E.