The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Obamageddon !

Default Obamageddon !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOnrdyY_nXY

I agree, Obama and the current administration are making a bad situation much worse.
    Last edited by Franco; 09-10-2009 at 02:38 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

There you go again, Franco!

The way you fear monger you'd think Halloween was every day of the year.

Why don't you do something useful like training dogs and going hunting.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post

Did that Saturday! Did some dog training and shot doves.

Not fear mongering, just a warning of what is to come it we continue with these insane policies.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Maybe the insanity of the past is so ingrained into the believers in mass insanity that when the sane speak out it is nothing but gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHA-OMEGA View Post
    Maybe the insanity of the past is so ingrained into the believers in mass insanity that when the sane speak out it is nothing but gibberish.
    ALPHA-OMEGA, that name wouldn't come from having a God complex would it? As in I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA. Judging from the tone of your first few posts, I'm wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    There you go again, Franco!

The way you fear monger you'd think Halloween was every day of the year.

I find it interesting that you can watch that video based on facts and figures and immediately accuse Franco of "fear mongering." Just cracks me up....

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    I find it interesting that you can watch that video based on facts and figures and immediately accuse Franco of "fear mongering." Just cracks me up....

/Paul
    Please don't bring facts in to the picture. It confuses the confused.

Martin
    "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still!" Les Brown

Poor is an attitude, broke is a temporary situation!

GO HOGS!

He isnt saying anything new,,, he has only stated common sence and if 1 plus 1 equals 2 and so on and so forth ,,,that is not fear mongering. Most half wits have seen it comming for years.
    This isnt rocket science ,,,but the super geniouses of the world will have you believe that there is a better number than 2 when adding 1 plus 1. If they could only fudge around with it a while they will show you it really is somewhere between 0 and 100 but not 2. And swear on a stack of korans its true.
    Obama doesnt lie because he believes what he is say is true,,, I think thay call that pathological.
    Turn out the lights the party's over.

Obamaggeton is an Obamanation.

Pete

No, just our CB handle back when you needed a license. I was the ALPHA and the wife was the OMEGA but as to the ALPHA you are probably pretty close.

I started to question my belief system about twenty years ago and found many of my beliefs pretty screwed up so I changed. Now I am seeing just to many who are well beyond where I was.

We are in the process of final retirement and are looking into where too go from here.

She is into the religion thing and wants to get former Christians back to Christ. Out of the hands of the People that pushed them into the cycle of hatred and divisiveness that now controls their lives. You know the Limbaugh and Beck thing. We get a lot stuff sent to us from our friends and family around the country. Most is predicated on lies and character assassination, mainly about the new administration, but other bigotries, racisms, hatreds are express. She more or less tears these lies apart, gives a source reference where to go to verify the lie and ask that the originator send a copy of her letter to everyone they sent it to and the one they received it from. Oh yes, she prefaces this with a statement: A Christian will not lie, neither he pass a lie. Must be from a Bible verse. Anyway our junk e-mail is way down but we now get a lots of Cutesy stuff. It will be interesting to count the Christmas cards this year, but we both agree, some values cannot be compromised and have to be earned in blood.

As for me, I am a non-religious religious type of person. J.C. and I walk the same path side by side as equal. He talks to me and I to him. The Old Lady tells me that I am a Deist, like about half our Founding Fathers. I looked it up and she is probable correct, although I feel somewhat humbled to be included in such company.

I have thought about getting her and I involved in the local Food Bank as volunteers. If she will do this I told her that I will help her on her religious crusade, but that a lot of the people she is targeting outside our group are beyond reach. If you hit them between the eyes with a 2x4 a dozen times, they still could not recognize wood. Her response "how about a dozen times a dozen". I think that they would just get cross eyed.

The ALPHA and the OMEGA are pretty much one now.

SEMPER FI
    Last edited by ALPHA-OMEGA; 09-12-2009 at 03:54 AM. Reason: missing s's