The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: leave ACORNS FOR THE DEER

Default leave ACORNS FOR THE DEER

Just Caught The Tape On Fox . I Dont Care If It Was Wrong How The Got It... But They Got It And Acorn Shouldanswer For It

The real problem is the American Taxpayers are paying Acorn 8 billion dollars a year. A fine example of the Democratic Party paying for votes.

Great video. BTW, the American taxpayers are NOT paying ACORN $8 billion/year.

The video is interesting in part because it focuses on an interesting aspect ot the tax code. Legally, one is required to pay taxes on illegal income and the reporting of that income may not be used as evidence of criminal activity since that would represent self incrimination. Thus, accurately reporting income from prostitution as income from the "performing arts" would not open the filer to charges of prostitution and would avoid the possibility of charges of tax fraud. Expenses incurred for housing, clothing (as long as it was not suitable for general purpose activities), etc. would be entirely legal. The tax adviser indicated that it was illegal to employ girls under the age of 16 and illegal to employ persons without tax ID numbers, which is good and appropriate advice. Saying that those individuals better not exist from a tax perspective is also OK as long as the adviser does actually help to prepare the return, at which point the adviser would be guilty of tax fraud and conspiracy for tax fraud.

Notwithstanding all of this, it is great undercover reporting and the people in Baltimore will have some decisions to make in how they respond (assuming the tape is real). It's not quite as interesting as the tapes released today of coversations between Bernie Madoff and and investment advisory firm describing how to defraud the SEC as they stole $2 billion, but it's right up there. Personally, I have no problems with reporters using fake identities to capture stories like this whether it is tax fraud at ACORN or failure to follow appropriate procedures at a slaughterhouse (a story produced by PETA).

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Just Caught The Tape On Fox . I Dont Care If It Was Wrong How The Got It... But They Got It And Acorn Should answer For It
    HAVE NOT SEEN, HINT HINT, IS IT GOOD BAD OR INDIFFERENT? I BELIEVE THERE ARE SEVERAL HUNDRED, WHICH ONE? DON'T THEY HAVE SEVERAL HUNDRED TO THOUSAND CHARITIES AND EVEN MORE CHURCHES AFFILIATED WITH THEM? BOY THIS MAY BE QUITE A LARGE BLOCK OF THE POPULATION. I HEAR FROM SOME THAT THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF BLEEDING HEART DOGOODERS, OR EVEN OF COLOR, OTHERS LIKE FOX OR THE RUSH SEEM TO LOATH THEM. IF THEY ARE DOING GOOD FOR A VAST NUMBER OF AMERICANS I GIVE THEM MY SUPPORT. IF THEY THEY ARE RIPPING US OFF BY EVEN A1/1000000000000000000 00000000000000000000 OF THE MONEY THE LAST ADMINISTRATION CAUSED TO WALK. YOURS, MINE, HIS, AND MY GRAND KIDS LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND CRUCIFY THEM LIKE WE DID THE GOP.

I am sure glad that you are out there with me watching for malfeasance and non-feasance. You probably heard my screams each time the Last Administration or one their High Level Friends took us to the cleaners. It was much worse than the 1980's Savings and Loan rip off, I sure wish I had been vigilant then. They estimate that we are still paying twenty years later. I am a little deaf in both ears so you might have to scream a little louder for me to hear.

SEMPER FI

You can see part one of the video at http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video0....foxnews.com/#

ACORN and the democrat party go together like peas and carrots. "Families working together for social justice and stronger communities." That's rich. How about "families working together to help pimps buy a whorehouse and kidnap very young girls from El Salvador to use as prostitutes and slaves." And all done with federal grants.

Maybe somebody on 60 Minutes will ask our Dear Leader what he knows about ACORN's brothel business and if these young slave-prostitutes will qualify for his healthcare scheme.

ACORN is more dangerous than the Taliban.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    ACORN and the democrat party go together like peas and carrots. "Families working together for social justice and stronger communities." That's rich. How about "families working together to help pimps buy a whorehouse and kidnap very young girls from El Salvador to use as prostitutes and slaves." And all done with federal grants.

Maybe somebody on 60 Minutes will ask our Dear Leader what he knows about ACORN's brothel business and if these young slave-prostitutes will qualify for his healthcare scheme.

ACORN is more dangerous than the Taliban.
    And the Republican Party is definitely more dangerous than ACORN.

FWIW, the workers in the video have been fired. I wonder what other shoes will drop.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    And the Republican Party is definitely more dangerous than ACORN.

FWIW, the workers in the video have been fired. I wonder what other shoes will drop.

There it is! You liberals think conservatives are more dangerous than militant Islamics. Amazing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tpaschal30 View Post
    There it is! You liberals think conservatives are more dangerous than militant Islamics. Amazing!!!
    It's a war I tell ya.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.

Quote Originally Posted by tpaschal30 View Post
    1. ACORN is no more related to Islamic militants than the Baptist Church.
    2. The Democratic Party is also more dangerous than ACORN.

To be dangerous requires power. ACORN has almost none.