RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1st day of 1st hunt test

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  1st retriever 
#1 ·
I am going to keep it short because I don't want to jinx but we got our first ribbon today. After a scare on the 1st mark with a quick drop at the line Kona stomped on all 3 other marks. All 10's on his 2nd series. I remembered to breath and didn't puke at the line.I am extremely proud of my boy and if I wasn't hooked before I am now. here's a couple pitcutres from the 1st series. Will post ribbon pics tomorrow. There were some other RTF successes today but I will let them tell them :)

Relaxing in the blind

On the return 2nd land mark

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations!:) Can't wait for my first one!

#9 ·
I went to take pictures with the hope that I might get some good ones….There were a few. Will let Nicole tell the details when she gets back to a computer, but here are some pics from the weekend.
I’d really like to thank everyone at the test for making me feel welcome and answering so many of my questions.
So this is the picture story part of today...

The Deal.....

2nd water mark...didn't quite clear the water-but he tried!

Still Going!

What? I can't dive on land?!

Success!

Congrats to Thunder who got his 1st pass yesterday and his 2nd JH pass today, on his 1st birthday, Trip, Lola, Moxie & Cam who got their 1st and 2nd Passes this weekend, Pete who got his Senior Title and of course Kona who got his first 2 passes this weekend.

It was great to meet everyone - sorry I can't remember everybody!

#10 ·
I am severly hooked. Everyone did so good. Hopefully we will be seeing quite a few title passes at the TCRC Hallwoeen test. No ribbon ever won in the show ring can compare with the 2 this weekend. Kona woke up this moring and looked at me like "What? No Birds today?" Below is another shot taken on day s 2nd water mark. Not bad drive for a show dog:p

#11 ·
Way to go!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.