The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I am disgusted

Quote Originally Posted by TXduckdog View Post
    Jimmy Carter!!! Isn't he dead yet?

For that matter how bout a little disgust for the House of Reps for their inane slap on the hand of Joe Wilson. That beetch is, and I quote the president...."just a jackass".
    If Wilson apologized to Obama (which he did) and they settled it like men, (which they did) then it is no business of the HOR to call for an apology and put him in timeout for the incident.
    ________
    Uggs
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 05:35 PM.

I have to agree. Mr. Carter should have kept this highly inflammatory opinion to himself. Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when you have such a large forum, as any ex-president does, you really should be more careful. I think Americans in large tend to forgive former presidents of their errors, and hold them in relatively high esteem. This respect carries with it the responsibility to understand that many will regard your words as more than mere opinion, and can really fan flames, as I believe this did.

Maybe he does have racist beliefs, maybe he doesn't. Trying to prove what is in one's heart or soul is impossible, except through one's overt acts, and nothing I've seen has convinced me those were racially motivated words.
    Disrespectful of not only Mr. Obama, but the House and America, yes. I do feel it would be in HIS best interests to utter an apology to the House and move on. Democrats have apologized in the well, and republicans shoudn't be excused from proper decorum either.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

This is a letter my wife composed a couple weeks ago and sent last week. I added my comments and will post right... OOPs, after this posting. We have some pretty strong language here but how else should we have said it and have it come across the way it needs to be read?

open letter to President Obama‏
    Sent: Mon 9/07/09 8:52 AM
    To: comments@whitehouse.gov;

(The OMEGA) added here

My dear Mr. President:

President Obama, you have the chance to be a great President if you remember you were not elected by a majority of whites or a majority of Republicans. You were elected by the majority of Americans, who represent all political parties, all religions, all races, all economic levels and all educational levels. We are awaiting your leadership in the direction you promised to lead. Leave the minority to fight its own demons. The minority does not support you but it will benefit from your leadership.

I will say what the majority of Americans are too politically correct to say. The minority is unhappy with its new political status. It fears harvest day, the day it will reap what it sowed; hate, bigotry, intolerance, inequality, injustice, oppression, and racism. The minority is engaging in the politics of resentment and it is using its fear of retribution and reparation to fuel the fire.

The minority uses "dog whistle politics" (1) to inflame the "rabble" (2) and it treats you as a foreigner who broke into the White House. The minority is well organized and has its own Political Party .

Its Party understands the fear and hate the minority feels and uses that fear and hatred to push its agenda. It understands and repeats the minority's dog whistle politics. It defends and participates in the minority's struggle to usurp the power of your Presidency. It defends and participates in the minority's treasonous language and threats against you, America, and the Constitution. The Party of the Minority does not need the Hispanic vote, the Black vote, the Native American vote, the Asian vote, or any Off White vote. It needs to scare enough white people, so they flee for safety in the strong arms of the Party that will protect them from citizens of color. Fear, hate, and misdirection is the way this Party wins elections.

The Party of the Minority, the "Republicans gave up winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically, from racial polarization." (2004 Ken Mehlman, RNC Chairman) "The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe Whites will quit the Democrats and become Republican." ( 1970 Kevin Phillips, Republican Strategist)

The once great Republican Party has reached its final destination and is now the Party for "Negrophobe Whites" that " tries to benefit politically from racial polarization". The Republican Party reaped what it sowed before the first vote was cast in this Presidential election. Real Americans" (1) in "real America" (1) voted to support the people who would best defend the Constitution for "real America." All other Americans voted to support the people who would best defend the Constitution for all Americans. Too late the Republican Party learned that there were too few "real Americans" and "real America" had shrunk.

How is it handling its loss? The words of Robert Byrd, (3) echo at the very heart of the minority.
    "Rather I would die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." (1944 Robert Byrd, Citizen)

How will the Republican Party avoid further losses? Its strategy is beautiful and shameful in its simplicity and is disrespectful to America and to Americans. All the Republicans need are a few more angry white people who are too afraid of their shadows to think clearly and too mad to see that they are being played by the Politicians to "quit Democrats and become Republican." The Republicans will do all they can to help Americans be afraid and angry. Who says they don't care?.

Most Americans are to PC to say what I have said. Some will agree, some will disagree. Some will call me a racist. Some will call me a liar. I have reported what I have seen, others can decide for themselves.

You see Mr. President, "real America", will not follow you and it will attempt to derail you. The citizens of "real America" would rather trample Old Glory into the dirt than to have a Black man lead them. Americans, the majority, gave you the authorization to act on our behalf. We gave you our trust to do what you promised. You must lead America and not bow to the minority who gave you no mandate and gives neither you nor the Office of the Presidency any respect. Your leadership will benefit the majority and the minority.

Whether the Republicans ' old tired Southern Strategy succeeds or not you will not serve a second term. Four years is not enough time to clean up the mess you inherited. Americans are impatient and you will be blamed for all that your administration cannot fix. Do the best for our Country in the time you have. Your time for greatness is now and America's time to heal is now.

(1) dog whistle politics: the use of language or phrases that allows two messages at once, one message is pitched for the majority of Americans and the other pitched to the intended sub-group. A few examples of the minority's dog whistles are given. "community organizer", radical black who hates whites; " ACORN", radical blacks who have organized to take over America; "real America," those parts of America that are intolerant of minorities; "real American" whites who are intolerant of minorities; "Diversity", government enforced inclusion of minorities; "States' Rights", inequality of minorities sanctioned by state governments; "politically correct", denial of "real Americans" right of hate speech; "government funded programs", reparation to minorities; and "freedom of speech", real Americans' right to deny others their right to speech.

(2) Rabble, disorganized, disorderly crowd of people, a mob, the lowest class of people, the word used by the Framers of the Constitution when they debated how to best protect the new government from the voters, "the rabble"

(3) Robert Byrd: Negrophobe White Democrat Senator who did not switch Political Party as did his counterpart Negrophobe White Democrat Senators Jesse Helms and Strom Thurmond. Helms and Thurmond switched from Democrat to Republican because the Republican Party encouraged and applauded their racism. I hope I did not take the wind from the Right. Senator Byrd made this statement over 60 years ago and has apologized and will continue to apologize. He understands what is said cannot be unsaid.

Thank you,

ALPHA since you are on this board and haven't made one post about dogs would you care to enlighten us as to who you are? I'm guessing one of the few that have been banned for being in this part of our dog world.

To address your post i would just like to say as many other have said on this board. JUST BECAUSE WE DISAGREE WITH THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T MAKE US RACIST. There now that is out of my system, was it racist when your party "disagreed" with Bush. Do you really hate white people, or maybe just texans. Please show me how anyone here or anywhere that disagrees with the president, just a little bit of proof in this matter would be great. Just shouting racist doesn't make someone a racist....believe it or not.

To the POTUS.
    From the ALPHA

Sir:

I believe that you made a big error in not demanding that Medicare for All be phase in by the Congress over the next 15 years utilizing all the funds that would otherwise be expended on Insurance. Dropping Medicare start date by three years each year for 15 years and transfering funds to Medicare instead of Insurance at each drop would make Medicare solvent. (Be careful here, their are people who will find ways to walk away with billions if you let them) Between five and ten years from now it should also provide funds make Social Security solvent. By year fifteen if my estimate is correct, Medicaid would be a thing of the past and with other savings and economies, a large portion of the National Debt would be gone, in fact it would probably be totally gone in my lifetime.

Down side... about one million plus employees of the health insurance industry no longer needed, about seventy to one hundred thousand a year to 2025. The up side... the one million do not add to making us more healthy. They may, in reality, be the defacto death panels your Republican Friends have been talking about and trying to say belong to you Mister President.

Big Government Bureaucracies make you unhappy? Form a Semi-Private Non-Profit, like the Post Office, to run all Social Programs and down size the Government. Have salaries limited to same amounts as Federal or Military Pay Scales, with no bonus. Us recovering Republicans would love this but I can hear every "Inside the Beltway" Republican scream in agony and some like thinking Democrats also. Well they have not represented us on the streets for years so let them scream. Maybe then we will get them to serve us and not vica versa. I am flat tired of having to go to only Democrats for good governance and truth. In the 1950's thru the 1970's we had a Republican Party, though not perfect, that was a Party for the People and not strictly for special interests or themselves as it has become since then.

SOME WORDS OF WARNING
    I was listening to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck on FOX around 2:00 A.M. September 5, 2009. They were saying to go out and take "Real America" back and other coded statements like my wife described above. They are asking for someone acts on these words. It worked for Rush Limbaugh and Gordan Liddy in the 90s with their uncoded comments "we need smaller government...blow up the buildings...take them down...put the barrel to the back of your postman's head and pull the trigger twice" were almost daily statements on their programs. Americans were murdered when the Murrow building came down at the hands of Timothy McVey and more than one postman met people acting on the words of Liddy. Neither Liddy nor Limbaugh were held accountable for their words, such is the beauty of freedom of speech.

Keep your Secret Service close, keep Michelle and the Girls closer. Family values have a different meaning to the audiences of Beck and Limbaugh. They revel in hate and believe that if something happens to you, there will be good target practice as the "Liberals" boil out of the inner cities in anger.

It makes me sick that some Americans have these thoughts. My wife believes that "There are evil people posing as Christians who are mocking God and pray for your death. She says "It is a terrible symptom of the Christian Community that some hide behind God's name in doing the Devil's work. These people are not the followers of Christ but the followers of Lucifer."

Although my wife is a Christian, I am not. I choose to walk with Him and not follow. We discuss our thoughts as one but I do not speak for Him. Standing beside Him, I have seen Christian after Christian being plucked from his shadow and sent down a different path by men who say they speak for Him but follow a far different Black Hearted God.

I know you have much to accomplish. Keep your eye on the prize and keep watching over your shoulder. Remember there is only a small group working toward your failure, others are clueless, but most of us are informed and support you Mr. President. I am hoping for the best for Our Country, the Country of All Americans and not just Real Americans.

I AM ONE OF YOUR THREE HUNDRED MILLION BOSS'S WHO THANKS YOU AND IS MONITORING YOUR PERFORMANCE, CONTRACT RENEWAL IS IN THREE YEARS AND UNLIKE MY WIFE I HAVE FAITH IN YOUR ABLITY TO GET THE JOB DONE AND MY FELLOW AMERICAN COUNTRYMEN TO SUPPORT YOU, GO TO THE PEOPLE AND NOT THE POLITICIANS AND YOU WILL GET THE SECOND FOUR YEARS.

SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHA-OMEGA View Post
    This is a letter my wife composed a couple weeks ago and sent last week. I added my comments and will post right... OOPs, after this posting. We have some pretty strong language here but how else should we have said it and have it come across the way it needs to be read?

(The OMEGA) added here

My dear Mr. President:

President Obama, you have the chance to be a great President if you remember you were not elected by a majority of whites or a majority of Republicans. You were elected by the majority of Americans, who represent all political parties, all religions, all races, all economic levels and all educational levels. We are awaiting your leadership in the direction you promised to lead. Leave the minority to fight its own demons. The minority does not support you but it will benefit from your leadership.

I will say what the majority of Americans are too politically correct to say. The minority is unhappy with its new political status. It fears harvest day, the day it will reap what it sowed; hate, bigotry, intolerance, inequality, injustice, oppression, and racism. The minority is engaging in the politics of resentment and it is using its fear of retribution and reparation to fuel the fire.

The minority uses "dog whistle politics" (1) to inflame the "rabble" (2) and it treats you as a foreigner who broke into the White House. The minority is well organized and has its own Political Party .

Its Party understands the fear and hate the minority feels and uses that fear and hatred to push its agenda. It understands and repeats the minority's dog whistle politics. It defends and participates in the minority's struggle to usurp the power of your Presidency. It defends and participates in the minority's treasonous language and threats against you, America, and the Constitution. The Party of the Minority does not need the Hispanic vote, the Black vote, the Native American vote, the Asian vote, or any Off White vote. It needs to scare enough white people, so they flee for safety in the strong arms of the Party that will protect them from citizens of color. Fear, hate, and misdirection is the way this Party wins elections.

The Party of the Minority, the "Republicans gave up winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically, from racial polarization." (2004 Ken Mehlman, RNC Chairman) "The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe Whites will quit the Democrats and become Republican." ( 1970 Kevin Phillips, Republican Strategist)

The once great Republican Party has reached its final destination and is now the Party for "Negrophobe Whites" that " tries to benefit politically from racial polarization". The Republican Party reaped what it sowed before the first vote was cast in this Presidential election. Real Americans" (1) in "real America" (1) voted to support the people who would best defend the Constitution for "real America." All other Americans voted to support the people who would best defend the Constitution for all Americans. Too late the Republican Party learned that there were too few "real Americans" and "real America" had shrunk.

How is it handling its loss? The words of Robert Byrd, (3) echo at the very heart of the minority.
    "Rather I would die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." (1944 Robert Byrd, Citizen)

How will the Republican Party avoid further losses? Its strategy is beautiful and shameful in its simplicity and is disrespectful to America and to Americans. All the Republicans need are a few more angry white people who are too afraid of their shadows to think clearly and too mad to see that they are being played by the Politicians to "quit Democrats and become Republican." The Republicans will do all they can to help Americans be afraid and angry. Who says they don't care?.

Most Americans are to PC to say what I have said. Some will agree, some will disagree. Some will call me a racist. Some will call me a liar. I have reported what I have seen, others can decide for themselves.

You see Mr. President, "real America", will not follow you and it will attempt to derail you. The citizens of "real America" would rather trample Old Glory into the dirt than to have a Black man lead them. Americans, the majority, gave you the authorization to act on our behalf. We gave you our trust to do what you promised. You must lead America and not bow to the minority who gave you no mandate and gives neither you nor the Office of the Presidency any respect. Your leadership will benefit the majority and the minority.

Whether the Republicans ' old tired Southern Strategy succeeds or not you will not serve a second term. Four years is not enough time to clean up the mess you inherited. Americans are impatient and you will be blamed for all that your administration cannot fix. Do the best for our Country in the time you have. Your time for greatness is now and America's time to heal is now.

(1) dog whistle politics: the use of language or phrases that allows two messages at once, one message is pitched for the majority of Americans and the other pitched to the intended sub-group. A few examples of the minority's dog whistles are given. "community organizer", radical black who hates whites; " ACORN", radical blacks who have organized to take over America; "real America," those parts of America that are intolerant of minorities; "real American" whites who are intolerant of minorities; "Diversity", government enforced inclusion of minorities; "States' Rights", inequality of minorities sanctioned by state governments; "politically correct", denial of "real Americans" right of hate speech; "government funded programs", reparation to minorities; and "freedom of speech", real Americans' right to deny others their right to speech.

(2) Rabble, disorganized, disorderly crowd of people, a mob, the lowest class of people, the word used by the Framers of the Constitution when they debated how to best protect the new government from the voters, "the rabble"

(3) Robert Byrd: Negrophobe White Democrat Senator who did not switch Political Party as did his counterpart Negrophobe White Democrat Senators Jesse Helms and Strom Thurmond. Helms and Thurmond switched from Democrat to Republican because the Republican Party encouraged and applauded their racism. I hope I did not take the wind from the Right. Senator Byrd made this statement over 60 years ago and has apologized and will continue to apologize. He understands what is said cannot be unsaid.

Thank you,
    I don't have the words for this garbage, particularly coming from an anonymous source.

Frank Price
    www.BayouMagicRetrievers.com
    FC AFC Wing Magic's Louisiana Roux MH "Roux"
    Bayou Magic's Road to Hurricane "Roadie" (Knucklehead Puppy)
    Bayou Magic's Tough as a Boot "Boot" (Knucklehead Puppy)

"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." -- George Herman Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHA-OMEGA View Post

(The OMEGA) added here

My dear Mr. President:

Thank you,
    This is great reading, really. A classic example of how the liberal mind, why can't they understand how great this President is, it's because they are ignorant and he's black, works. Hope the President appreciates your concern.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.

Dogs and me. We are all racist, greedy and bigoted. It is just that some of use recognize it in our selves and work on eliminating, others choose to ignore or amplify. Where do you stand?

Three Puppies:
    Tigres Shadow (F) Lab afraid of the water
    Teddy Bear Boniface (M) Pom walks on back of Chairs/Hi-Road
    Gidget (two brain Cells)(F)L/hair Chihuahua feet no touch floor
    G. Diane (F) Human one mean gal
    The puppies are family members and not pets
    Daughter and grand daughter
    Son and grand son these are pets meaning we feed and water
    USMC 26A 2 active res/ 2 inactive res Msgt
    USPS 14 in process of retirement ET-10
    just had l/rotator cuff repaired and expect to start physical therapy next couple weeks

We had Dear Uncle in Missouri who died a year ago that we often visited. He ran a kennel, pet supply and grooming business, and at one time or another raised and sold Dolbies, had an obedience school and even set up a small cemetery originally for his puppies and later the locals who loved him and the dog he provided over the years. He was a lot like some of the gentlemen here. When we visited we would sway him from the dark side but he would drift back. The next time we returned and would have to sway him back. I so wish that he had lived to see the Great EYE Opening that is just now occurring in this nation. What we are now hearing is just the start of the new discourse to get the hate and haters behind us and go forth as a better Nation.

Semper Fi
    Last edited by ALPHA-OMEGA; 09-16-2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: lost word

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    History will remember him as the first President we've had who hates America with a passion and pisses on the Constitution every chance he gets.
    If Obama did not uphold the laws of the Constitution, the Repubicans wouild be up in arms and demand a special prosicuter to impeach Obama.

Where was your outrage when Bush s**t all over the Constitution?

Bush challenges hundreds of laws

President cites powers of his office

By Charlie Savage, Globe Staff | April 30, 2006
    WASHINGTON -- President Bush has quietly claimed the authority to disobey more than 750 laws enacted since he took office, asserting that he has the power to set aside any statute passed by Congress when it conflicts with his interpretation of the Constitution.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/wa...dreds_of_laws/
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 09-16-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Carter has a new book out. I saw a bit on the news the other nite that Bin Ladin has endorsed it. That ought to be the kiss of death as far as the best seller list is concerned.
    Where did you get your "news" from Bob, Rush limbaugh? Please quote the source.