The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: I am disgusted

You would make a great politician. That was a great way to not answer the question.
    ________
    Ford motor company philippines
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    You would make a great politician. That was a great way to not answer the question.
    This may surprise you, but I don't have time to maintain a file of Glen Beck's lies and scare tactics. I watch him occasionally, and agree with some of his points, then he goes kind of whacko, and I turn the channel.

Instead of googling Beck's lies and sorting through the 600,000 hits, I'm preparing for a private reception for the friends of Rep. Glenn Thompson, our new 5th district congressman, who will be in town next week.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I guess by now everyone knows dnf777 has yet to provide any real facts to back up his BS. He bad mouths O'Rielly, Hannity and Beck but has NO facts to back his bogus nonsense. Thats the Liberal way. I think everyones wise to him by now.

You might want to look in a mirror and fact check a few more of your own posts which seem to be heavy on vitriol and light on facts or logic.

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    I guess by now everyone knows dnf777 has yet to provide any real facts to back up his BS. He bad mouths O'Rielly, Hannity and Beck but has NO facts to back his bogus nonsense. Thats the Liberal way. I think everyones wise to him by now.
    You Liberals just don't get it. Senile old Carter's comment was carefully staged to imply anyone not agreeing with Obama is a racist. It was a tactic to prevent anyone from disagreeing with the Messiah.
    Hey dnf777, what has Glenn Beck said that wasn't true? Can you please tell us? Beck brought to light the hiring of communist Czar Van Jones who Obama hired and fired after Beck exposed him. The only reason you didn't hear about it was the fact the Liberal media you watch and listen to failed to cover the story as to not embarrass Obama.
    Yardley, you just can't help yourself can you? ... Your the one spewing racism with your half ass posts. Is it something in the water in Pennsylvania? It seems thats where most of Liberal kooks are from and we in the south get the blame for being racists. Its Liberals like you that always turn things into something racial. Just glad I live in Dixie.
    I think Mainstream Americans are beginning to realize what a mistake electing Obama has been. The groundswell of dissent has started and will only continue to increase. Only fools will agree with people Obama surrounds himself with. Haven't you had enough of Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers a convicted terrorist, Van Jones, the criminal entity Acorn, 57 Czars?
    Gallup, 9/19, 51% Approve Obama and 42% Disapprove.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Gallup, 9/19, 51% Approve Obama and 42% Disapprove.
    Jeff, you are at times a bright guy. You said you were also a business person. The only time the polling gets checked is when there is an election. They need business between elections so will reach the conclusion the buyer wants. So who knows who they are talking to? They have never called me.

But it's like the bond rating agency's with the CDO's. You don't know they weren't doing their homework until things turn South.

I know of no one other than the few lefties on this forum who approve of Obongo. I read the bumper stickers. Many whom I know who voted against Bush are now having real buyer's remorse. Is that surprising? In fact, many of them get real testy when the subject is broached.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Jeff, you are at times a bright guy. You said you were also a business person. The only time the polling gets checked is when there is an election. They need business between elections so will reach the conclusion the buyer wants. So who knows who they are talking to? They have never called me.

But it's like the bond rating agency's with the CDO's. You don't know they weren't doing their homework until things turn South.

I know of no one other than the few lefties on this forum who approve of Obongo. I read the bumper stickers. Many whom I know who voted against Bush are now having real buyer's remorse. Is that surprising? In fact, many of them get real testy when the subject is broached.
    I suspect it's the circles one travels in. When I was one of 2000 partners in an accounting firm, I was one of only two Democrats. It didn't keep Democrats from winning elections. I understand that my politics are far from the norm when I am with my dog training friends just as my gun ownership and involvement in blood sports is the exception among my liberal friends. However, in my day to day life, at church, at the gym, among my clients, or among my very extended family, Obama is the favorite.

However, the vote would be close if the Republicans ever put forward a candidate who was a social moderate or libertarian, believed in diversity, and was an economic conservative who believed that budgets should be balanced even if that means higher taxes. That kind of Republican would probably win in a landslide. For what it's worth, I live in a Republican area in which the majority of voters have voted against the Republican candidate for President and against the Republican candidates for Senate and Congress (Santorum and a congressional lookalike) in the last two elections, while voting in favor of Republicans in almost every local contest.

Again why should we change our view points just because certain groups of people won't vote for republicans. I personally believe that if you don't agree with conservative points of view, NOT MODERATE ones, then you should vote for a candidate that you do agree with. I don't think we should pander to people to get votes (yes i realize that is what politics are about) If you don't agree, all we should/can do is try and show them the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by eildydar View Post
    Again why should we change our view points just because certain groups of people won't vote for republicans. I personally believe that if you don't agree with conservative points of view, NOT MODERATE ones, then you should vote for a candidate that you do agree with. I don't think we should pander to people to get votes (yes i realize that is what politics are about) If you don't agree, all we should/can do is try and show them the right way.
    Unfortunately, from my perspective, the most conservative elements of the Republican party have done their best to chase out the more moderate elements. Arlen Specter is the most recent victim. I continue to wonder when Olympia Snow will decide to bail. While one part of me, as a Democrat, welcomes things that make Republicans lose, I don't think it is good for the country and do not like the fact that this also emboldens the most extreme factions of the Democratic party. Ultimately, political parties that fail to win elections end up changing their leadership since the first rule of Washington will always be to win.

Obama has flat out rebuked Carter's claim.
    An English journalist commented on this on the radio today. He ended his commentary with, "Former Presidents, over 80 years old, who have been proven wrong repeatedly, should just shut up."
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Yardley
    Arlen Specter is the most recent victim.
    I have a hard time seeing Specter as anybody's "victim".

He's served in govt for 36 years. He has come to the point where, in his own words, he believes his career is more important than his constituency.

He was welcomed with open arms by the Ds ... but then they stripped him of his committee seniority. Doesn't seem like they treated Arlen better than the Rs. Looked very much like the Ds "used" him for some good headlines, then dumped him because they likely have younger up-and-comers who could hold the seat longer for them than Arlen.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.