The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: We Have Two Major Political Parties...

Default We Have Two Major Political Parties...

We seem to have only two major political parties that we can go to for doing what Governments are supposed to do, govern.

Those two parties are the Democratic Party. If you need something done, you have to go to the conservative and moderate democrats or the progressive and liberal democrats, and let them fight it out, there are no other credible alternatives.

The once great Rrepublican party has been trivialized by FOX and talk radio to where Truth, Civility and National Pride have been put in the gutter.

I know that many will not agree, but I also know that many more DO. They are wanting more than the politics of hatred and lies.

My allegiance is to my Corps and Country and I state it here in our Motto... SEMPER FIDELIS

Semper Fi
    Last edited by ALPHA-OMEGA; 09-16-2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: lost word

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHA-OMEGA View Post

The once great Rrepublican party has been trivialized by FOX and talk radio to where Truth, Civility and National Pride have been put in the gutter.

I know that many will not agree, but I also know that many more DO.
    I couldn't agree more. The neo-Conservatives have taken over the party and Fox News is their outlet. The talking heads on Fox do get it right on occassion but rarely. I also think that any independent watching Fox gets driven to the left after viewing.

Billy O'Reilly, he tries hard but just doesn't get it. One has to wonder if he knows anything about the topics he is discussing. He is the "spin master".

Sean Hannity, like Rush, everything the GOP does is correct and everything the Dems do is wrong. He has no credibility. However, some think he is cute and that goes a long way on TV. My suggestion to him is; when you have guest on your show, let them talk. Quit trying to talk over them all the damn time, makes Sean look stupid.

I like Greta's show. She not all full of herself!
    Last edited by Franco; 09-16-2009 at 01:12 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

I like Greta's show. She not all full of herself!
    Half the time I can't understand her because she mumbles. I end up turning it off only because of that, but she also tends to suport the crazy liberals.

Greta is OK and so is Chris Wallace but they have backed themselves into a corner with no place to go. FOX appears to be the end for any serious Journalist. Once you reach that point, it becomes almost impossible to climb back up. I believe that Arianana Huffington is the only one who became Journalistically somewhat successful, but I am not sure if She ever was affiliated with Fox.

GOT TO RUN, BEEN VENTING ALL AFTERNOON ON ANOTHER THREAD AND NEED TO GET LOTS OF STUFF DONE IN NEXT TWO WEEKS SO WE CAN GO TO THE MOUNTAINS.

SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHA-OMEGA View Post
    We seem to have only two major political parties that we can go to for doing what Governments are supposed to do, govern.

Those two parties are the Democratic Party. If you need something done, you have to go to the conservative and moderate democrats or the progressive and liberal democrats, and let them fight it out, there are no other credible alternatives.

I know that many will not agree, but I also know that many more DO. They are wanting more than the politics of hatred and lies.

My allegiance is to my Corps and Country and I state it here in our Motto... SEMPER FIDELIS

Semper Fi
    Where did you serve?

Any combat?
    Stan b & Elvis