The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am disgusted

Default I am disgusted

With Jimmy Carter. There was nothing racist about Joe Wilson's outburst, yet he feels like Carter needs to accuse Wilson of it. I am sick of people being labeled as racist if they disagree with Obama. Carter's comment were 100 times more ignorant and disrespectful than Wilson's.
    ________
    UGGS
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 05:35 PM.

The new America. Disagree with a obama or his policies and if you are from the opposition party you are a racist.

The left has been drawing and firing that racist label for years. Look what they did to Sam Alito during his confirmation hearings.

For some of us, it is starting to lose its luster. I think honest thinking Americans are starting to see the dishonesty in the label. Far left wingers like Carter still try and use it though.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Reverse discrimination is alive a well.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    With Jimmy Carter. There was nothing racist about Joe Wilson's outburst, yet he feels like Carter needs to accuse Wilson of it. I am sick of people being labeled as racist if they disagree with Obama. Carter's comment were 100 times more ignorant and disrespectful than Wilson's.
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    The new America. Disagree with a obama or his policies and if you are from the opposition party you are a racist.

The left has been drawing and firing that racist label for years. Look what they did to Sam Alito during his confirmation hearings.

For some of us, it is starting to lose its luster. I think honest thinking Americans are starting to see the dishonesty in the label. Far left wingers like Carter still try and use it though.
    He's trying to be relevant, since he failed so miserably to be relevant during his thank-God-it-was-short Presidency....

Go home to Plains, Jimmy....your time is past.

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

While Wilson's free speech was ill-chosen in that venue, the issue of illegals seem to be real. There is no way to deny access to illegals.

Interestin the msm headlines Carter's opinon while avoiding ACORN's fraud, think there's an agenda?

Carter is nothing more than a bitter old man. Forget him. The left roll him out like some elder statesman when things get tough and they need a quote or two to help calm the masses. Screaming "racism" doesn't work anymore and neither does Jimma Carter.

Nobody cares about the color of Dear Leader's skin. What we do care about and what the country is beginning to appreciate is just how awful this man is. History will remember him as the first President we've had who hates America with a passion and pisses on the Constitution every chance he gets. He can do a lot of damage in four years and will. Our nightmare is just beginning.

Ideas matter which is why the democrats don't. Rather than debate issues with concerned Americans who oppose your ideas and tactics it's much easier to label them racist. Thugs like Jesse Jackson made a career (and a fortune) with this tactic.

And the most ironic thing out of this entire race mess is the fact that the democrat party is the worst enemy the African American people have and they don't even realize it. The truth of the matter is this party doesn't give a damn about the problems of these people. All the democrats want is the black man's vote so they can stay in power. Shouting racism and remembering slavery are two tactics democrats will continue forever. 500 years from now we'll still be reminded of the horrors of slavery and racism...tactics that should make everybody sick.

Racism is on a dramatic increase. Our youth both black and white have been and are being indoctronated into thinking white people are bad. White people automatically see color,,white people this and white people that.
    we have fools on daytime tv as hosts who are so sure of themselves propagating foolishness. Our polititions do the same,, and the media floods the airwaves with it.

There is nothing left to think good about white people,,as a matter of fact I hate them evil honkey cracker bass turds.

Pete

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Carter is irrelevant, has been since he got elected. Color Jimmy Carter a jerk.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post

Jimmy Carter!!! Isn't he dead yet?

For that matter how bout a little disgust for the House of Reps for their inane slap on the hand of Joe Wilson. That beetch is, and I quote the president...."just a jackass".
    Last edited by TXduckdog; 09-16-2009 at 09:50 AM.
    Train the dog, the ribbons will take care of themselves.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Carter has a new book out. I saw a bit on the news the other nite that Bin Ladin has endorsed it. That ought to be the kiss of death as far as the best seller list is concerned.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!