The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So much for change......

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Hey, where's UB?? I call H1N1 the "swine flu" and get called out for it! Now you're calling wasteful, liberal gov't spending "pork" and there's silence. Now I see the media slant!
    I think he got you there, UB. And probably this kind of "pork" is as deadly as the H1N1 flu ... over the long haul.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I stand corrected on the term ... but did not O say that he would not approve pork? And the pork was a big objection to many items in that stimulus bill, as I recall.
    He actually noted at the time that the bill was passed that he would sign it since it was left over from the prior administration budget and was needed to fund ongoing operations. It remains to be seen whether he will force reductions in earmarks for his own budget bills (the first of which will be submitted in January). The unfortunate reality is that congressional leaders on both sides of the aisle favor the use of earmarks.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    He actually noted at the time that the bill was passed that he would sign it since it was left over from the prior administration budget and was needed to fund ongoing operations. It remains to be seen whether he will force reductions in earmarks for his own budget bills (the first of which will be submitted in January). The unfortunate reality is that congressional leaders on both sides of the aisle favor the use of earmarks.

I see........it's Bush's fault!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Unfortunately, the final budget bills that passed following inauguration (based on budget submissions last fall) included massive earmarks of which the majority went to Republican districts based on the balance of power when the bills were introduced. When Republicans introduce a bill that eliminates equal amounts of earmark funding from both Republican and Democrat districts, they will have some credibility. Until then it's just gamesmanship for the talk shows and blogs.
    So it's okay that the Dem leadership keeps whizzin' money away????

It's not wonder we're in the shape we're in with this tit-for-tat mentality.... So much for CHANGE WE CAN LIVE WITH...

Folks, here's the bottom line: those of you who voted for BHO last year were sold a bill of goods. Period. Beginning in November of next year, you can show BHO how happy you are with this bill of goods, and in 2012, you can send him back home and get some fiscal responsibility back into the White House.

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    So it's okay that the Dem leadership keeps whizzin' money away????

It's not wonder we're in the shape we're in with this tit-for-tat mentality.... So much for CHANGE WE CAN LIVE WITH...

Folks, here's the bottom line: those of you who voted for BHO last year were sold a bill of goods. Period. Beginning in November of next year, you can show BHO how happy you are with this bill of goods, and in 2012, you can send him back home and get some fiscal responsibility back into the White House.

kg

Proof:

Obama spent over 20 years in the Reverend Wright’s church. When the good Reverend’s racist, anti-American radical leftist views were exposed- Obama distanced himself from Wright.
    Obama: “The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago,"
    "I have said before and I will repeat again that some of the comments Rev Wright offend me and I understand why they have offended the American people.”
    "He does not speak for me. He does not speak for the campaign. And, so, he may make statements in the future that don't reflect my values or my concerns."
    OBAMA WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO GET FOOLS LIKE YOU TO LISTEN

Bill Ayers launched Obama’s political career and is a personal friend of his. Bill and Bernadine Ayers hosted a fundraiser for Obama during his first run for the state Senate. Every rung on the political ladder Obama climbed, Ayers or his father Tom were there to help him along and work the Chicago machine When it was exposed the Bill Ayers is a communist, domestic terrorist, anti-American radical leftist- Obama distanced himself from Ayers.
    David Axelrod (Obama’s top political advisor): “didn’t know the history” of unrepentant bomber William Ayers’ activities in the violent Weather Underground movement when the candidate attended a political event at Ayers’ home in 1995.
    “When he went he certainly didn’t know the history,” chief Obama strategist David Axelrod told CNN – arguing for the first time since the story surfaced early this year that Obama was unaware of Ayers’ past. OBAMA (in this cse his right hand man) WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO GET FOOLS LIKE YOU TO LISTEN

Obama’s association with ACORN goes back 20 years. In 1991 he took time off from his law firm to run a voter-registration drive for Project Vote, an Acorn partner that was soon fully absorbed under the Acorn umbrella. In 1995, he became Acorn's attorney, participating in a landmark case to force the state of Illinois to implement the federal Motor Voter Law. That law's loose voter registration requirements would later be exploited by Acorn employees in an effort to flood voter rolls with fake names. Obama’s stimulus package provided ACORN $5.2 billion dollars.
    When ACORN was recently exposed for the corrupt organization that it is- Obama distanced himself from ACORN.
    Obama: “You know, if — frankly, it’s not really something I’ve followed closely. I didn’t even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money.” “George, this is not the biggest issue facing the country. It’s not something I’m paying a lot of attention to.”

Obama was for single payer healthcare before he was against it. Obama changed his tune after thousands showed up at town hall meetings protesting the single payer healthcare.
    Obama in 03’: “I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program. I see no reason why the United States of America, the wealthiest country in the history of the world, spending 14 percent of its Gross National Product on health care cannot provide basic health insurance to everybody. And that’s what Jim is talking about when he says everybody in, nobody out. A single payer health care plan, a universal health care plan. And that’s what I’d like to see. But as all of you know, we may not get there immediately. Because first we have to take back the White House, we have to take back the Senate, and we have to take back the House.”
    Obama 8/09: “I Have Not Said That I Was a Single-Payer Supporter”……”I believe it would be too disruptive”

....and he did!
    Stan b & Elvis

There is always more, this is the MORE:

Obama to the UN 9/23/09 "I took office at a time when many around the world had come to view America with skepticism and distrust. Part of this was due to misperceptions and misinformation about my country. Part of this was due to opposition to specific policies, and a belief that on certain critical issues, America has acted unilaterally, without regard for the interests of others. And this has fed an almost reflexive anti-Americanism, which too often has served as an excuse for collective inaction."

Less than a week ago Obama dropped the missile shield for the Czech Republic and Poland.

I am stunned you lefty's are not telling us what "the Obama" really meant, and which of these statements are the lie.
    Because they both cannot coexist, they are opposites.

Splain??
    Stan b & Elvis

Dude! We lost!

And now they are rubbing our noses in it just like Sherman did in Georgia during the Civil War, and just like the Allies did to Germany after WWI.

It's not cool, but payback is a bitch.
    Last edited by Mike W.; 09-23-2009 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by junfan68 View Post
    Dude! We lost!

And now they are rubbing our noses in it just like Sherman did in Georgia during the Cival War, and just like the Allies did to Germany after WWI.

It's not cool, but payback is a bitch.
    Was Sherman a pathological liar?

Just askin?????

stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

Does it really matter what somebody says while they are $%^*ing you?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by junfan68 View Post
    Does it really matter what somebody says while they are $%^*ing you?

lol
    UHHHHHH.....guess not when you put it like that.
    Stan b & Elvis