The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: I can truthfully say, this American....

Default I can truthfully say, this American....

...is taking for me, and has said what needs saying better than anyone I've heard talk about it yet. Let me know if you disagree.

UB

This is one of the best responses I have seen to the proposed health care bill currently under consideration by our elected congress and representatives. Quite a contrast to the Presidential Advisor letter I was recently requested to accept as a validation of the billís virtues.

The YouTube links below are Part 1 and 2 of a tape made by a Texan.

He and his wife made the tape from their ranch in south-central Texas ..

At their own expense, they made 1000 copies and sent one to every single congressman and senator and some media outlets.

Let's hope that each and every one of them watched and LISTENED!!!

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

To slick to be totally unchoregraphed. The Gentleman seemed to have no factual grasp of what he stated, some kernels of truth but mostly discredited info, more like a FOX talking point paper. Be interesting to find out if there is anyone of note behind this presentation, or if it is and independent TEA BAGGER OUTPUT.

PS

He did not mention the Insurance Industry, The Corporate Lawyers (NOT TRIAL) Who I believe are over 75% of all lawyers, or the Mega Financial Interests that are vested to the tune TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS over the next decade.

Also the OMEGA would love to get a copy the Bill he tossed on the gound. We are still waiting on a copy of the final Bill out of Congress along with those thousands of pages of Amendments that have been inserted, mainly by (who) in hope of crashing and making unusable or transfering vast some of $$$$$$ to the above in this PS.

SEMPER FI
    Last edited by ALPHA-OMEGA; 09-22-2009 at 07:48 PM. Reason: ADDED PS

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHA-OMEGA View Post
    To slick to be totally unchoregraphed. The Gentleman seemed to have no factual grasp of what he stated, some kernels of truth but mostly discredited info, more like a FOX talking point paper. Be interesting to find out if there is anyone of note behind this presentation, or if it is and independent TEA BAGGER OUTPUT.

PS

He did not mention the Insurance Industry, The Corporate Lawyers (NOT TRIAL) Who I believe are over 75% of all lawyers, or the Mega Financial Interests that are vested to the tune TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS over the next decade.

Also the OMEGA would love to get a copy the Bill he tossed on the gound. We are still waiting on a copy of the final Bill out of Congress along with those thousands of pages of Amendments that have been inserted, mainly by (who) in hope of crashing and making unusable or transfering vast some of $$$$$$ to the above in this PS.

SEMPER FI
    A person who can't convince a Lab to go in the water, probably doesn't have the skills it would take to persuade us to believe anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    ...is taking for me, and has said what needs saying better than anyone I've heard talk about it yet. Let me know if you disagree.

UB

This is one of the best responses I have seen to the proposed health care bill currently under consideration by our elected congress and representatives. Quite a contrast to the Presidential Advisor letter I was recently requested to accept as a validation of the bill’s virtues.

The YouTube links below are Part 1 and 2 of a tape made by a Texan.
    He and his wife made the tape from their ranch in south-central Texas ..
    At their own expense, they made 1000 copies and sent one to every single congressman and senator and some media outlets.
    Let's hope that each and every one of them watched and LISTENED!!!
    Sorry Bill, can't get your links to load in an un-geriatric time frame. Try again.
    Provide viable links please.

JD

Ok loaded this morning. Have to agree with A-O. It sounds like FOX to be sure.

Last edited by JDogger; 09-23-2009 at 08:33 AM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Sorry Bill, can't get your links to load in an un-geriatric time frame. Try again.
    Provide viable links please.

JD
    Loaded just fine for me

Who has time to cruise youtube anyhow? There's hunting to be done!
    Last edited by zeus3925; 09-23-2009 at 08:41 AM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHA-OMEGA View Post

PS

SEMPER FI
    What this man beleives gets discredited by you as having no factual basis, but what you "beleive" somehow matters??

WOW!!
    Stan b & Elvis

I can only hope all you ignoramuses do indeed get what you deserve. You are all too damned stupid to save, and I'm getting sick of trying. Not one of you know how to begin to save yourselves, so It will be fun if I last long enough to watch you piss and moan when it finally strikes you. I hope the striking occurs from your grand children, then you'll be old enough to realize what you have done to their lives.

I know this thinking is a stretch, coming from your loins, they have their DNA drenched in your stupidity. But their was a time my father, rest his soul, was also a democrat. But even he discovered that party left him, when he saw what a disaster Jimmy Carter was to this nation.

At least Jimmy Carter wasn't owned by the Chicago mob, so there was hope when we mopped up after him. God help this nation after Obama is done. All you sheeple and lemmings that have him pedestaled, will be so crushed by your new lack of freedoms, you'll wake up one day and wonder what hit you. When that realization dawns, I hope you have all your excuses well memorized, because your kids are gonna want to know why you were so instrumental in causing Humpty Dumpty to fall.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.