The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More civil debate?

Quote Originally Posted by TXduckdog View Post
    Uh, Dave...if memory serves me right, wasn't there a movie about assasinating Prez Bush?
    If there was, I didn't see it. But I'm not a big movie-goer.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    There's a good place to leave it! My wife is half Philipino, so I have a soft spot in my heart for Michelle Malkin....but it goes away as soon as I un-mute the tv!

Have a good one,
    Rainy day regards from Pa,
    dave
    This isn't about Malkin or her reason for collecting the information. It is about truth in advertising on your part. You so aptly, to support your position, forget the treatment of President George W. Bush. I just wanted to make sure you see it was exponentially worse than the current treatment of obama. Your point is without merit.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

"I would certainly hope and expect even his staunchest political foes to strongly rebuke this type of behavior. I also hoped they would rebuke someone yelling "you lie" to the POTUS in house chambers, but that didn't play out"

Just like the left condemned all the calls for Bushes assignation. You had the left spouting off on their little listened to radio program that they hoped Bush would be taken out.

Where was your outrage then? It was disgusting then just as it is now.

Uh, Dave...if memory serves me right, wasn't there a movie about assasinating Prez Bush?
    yes, there was. Those on the left reveled in its release.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

In case you missed it here is some of what the vile left has said and now is so upset that some unknown idiot is posting on facebook.

On Air America, talk show host Randi Rhodes recommended doing to Bush what Michael Corleone, in ``The Godfather, Part II," does to his brother. ``Like Fredo," she said, ``somebody ought to take him out fishing and phuw!" -- then imitated the sound of a gunshot. In the Guardian, a leading British daily, columnist Charlie Brooker issued a plea: ``John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Jr. -- where are you now that we need you?"

where was the outrage then by the left wing media?
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Article [II.]

I never heard of such a movie. Nice job of trying to blame it on the American Left however... Found this on the internets:

The dramatic scene, which has caused outrage among Americans, has been created by a British film company for a programme about the effect of the War On Terror.
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...6CAC9364857F27

Obama is receiving death threats at a rate about 4x what presidents usually receive. After what I saw going on this August, I'm not surprised.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by code3retrievers View Post
    In case you missed it here is some of what the vile left has said and now is so upset that some unknown idiot is posting on facebook.

On Air America, talk show host Randi Rhodes recommended doing to Bush what Michael Corleone, in ``The Godfather, Part II," does to his brother. ``Like Fredo," she said, ``somebody ought to take him out fishing and phuw!" -- then imitated the sound of a gunshot. In the Guardian, a leading British daily, columnist Charlie Brooker issued a plea: ``John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Jr. -- where are you now that we need you?"
    Randi Rhodes is a nutcase.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Randi Rhodes is a nutcase.
    fine...

the question still is, while there is a call for the right to be outraged, where was the left's outrage then?
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Article [II.]

Randy Rhodes, Shultz, and Al Franken are just a couple of the left wing nut jobs but look, Al Franken was elected.

These are the mouth pieces for the left and if you want I can find more examples of the "left" calling for the death of Bush during his term. I assume you were just as upset then as you are now.