The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Republicans ask for apology

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Did you mean to include a link? I'd like to take a look.

Thx...
    http://www.publicchristian.com/?p=734
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    That's the danger of believing an un-sourced blog. His abortion statistics are pure fantasy. Per the 2005 CDC abortion statistics, the states with the highest rates of abortion are: Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Virginia and Washington. See table 3 at: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss5713a1.htm?

I took the liberty of highlighting the Blue states.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    Congressman Alan Grayson Democrat of Florida spoke on the House floor Tuesday about Health care and it seems his speech offended some Republicans and now they want an apology. I will agree that the speech used inflammatory rhetoric but how do the Republicans make the leap that what Grayson did is the same thing that Congressman Wilson did to the President when he yelled out"you lie". This is a false equivalency that is absurd.
    The Republicans need to look no further than speeches given by there own members.

Ginny Brown-Waite (R-Fla.), who said in July: "Last week, Democrats released a health care bill which essentially said to America's seniors: drop dead."

Or Rep. Paul Broun (R-Ga.),who is a doctor, and said on the House floor
    "it's going to kill people"

Or this gem from Virginia Foxx (R-N.C.) who said "make sure we bring down the cost of health care for all Americans and that ensures affordable access for all Americans and is pro-life because it will not put seniors in a position of being put to death by their government."
    I agree, no apologies. In fact if I had my way the guy would get tons of airtime. He is the consummate representative for the Democrat party.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.