The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The victimizer becomes the victim

Default The victimizer becomes the victim

It seems that letterman is showing what he is all about. He has now had to fess up to being a sh#@head and trying to spin it. Maybe it explains how his extreme dislike to Sara Palin because she could prolly kick his azz. I am beginning to think that the movie Men in Black that portrayed some hollywood types as aliens is not to far off.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    It seems that letterman is showing what he is all about. He has now had to fess up to being a sh#@head and trying to spin it. Maybe it explains how his extreme dislike to Sara Palin because she could prolly kick his azz. I am beginning to think that the movie Men in Black that portrayed some hollywood types as aliens is not to far off.
    Are you talking about his public admission that he had affairs rather than giving into an extortionist threatening to make his sex life public? (See http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_307221.html)

What a piece of work Letterman is. Another powerful liberal forcing young, subordinate female staffers to have sex with him or risk being fired. I wonder how many girls he forced himself upon? Two? Ten? Fifty? Reminds me of Bill Clinton.

Maybe he should strike a deal with ACORN to open his very own white house.

Jeff, the huffington post...I am sure we will get an honest analysis of an extreme left wingers, like lettermans, indiscretions from them. In typical left wing, circle the wagon, fashion, the extortion is the only story. While that issue is important, and at least half the story, in this case, how about the abuse of power angle with those subordinate to him? Where is the outrage over that?

BTW, I am not suprised you frequent the huffington post as a news source.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I didn't realize that sexual indiscretion was a lefty phenomenon.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    No, but it seems to be celebrated under the left and only condemned under the right.

Kind of like Roman Polanski raping a 13 year old and the media saying that she was almost 14 so it was not that big of a deal. Paraphrased, but the author said that one of the other excuses was that the girls mother basically threw her daughter at Polanski.

Extortion is wrong but so is sexual misconduct both on the left and right. This country has lost it moral compass.

I do not care what you do in your bedroom but please keep it in your bedroom and keep it legal.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Are you talking about his public admission that he had affairs rather than giving into an extortionist threatening to make his sex life public? (See http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_307221.html)
    If we go with the old law, he should be stoned in public.
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Quote Originally Posted by code3retrievers View Post

Kind of like Roman Polanski raping a 13 year old and the media saying that she was almost 14 so it was not that big of a deal.
    I don't see what Polanski has to do with it. I don't give a rat$ @$$ what happens to him. I thought it was comical that every right wing radio show I tuned into had the host whipping up a story that I frankly couldn't care less about.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

...the huffington post...I am sure we will get an honest analysis of an extreme left wingers, like lettermans, indiscretions from them. In typical left wing, circle the wagon, fashion, the extortion is the only story. While that issue is important, and at least half the story, in this case, how about the abuse of power angle with those subordinate to him? Where is the outrage over that?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    This was a complete thought. The indiscretion isn't even the issue I was pointing out.

Thanks for playing.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    This was a complete thought. The indiscretion isn't even the issue I was pointing out.

Thanks for playing.
    I wasn't replying to you.