The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The victimizer becomes the victim

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I don't see what Polanski has to do with it. I don't give a rat$ @$$ what happens to him. I thought it was comical that every right wing radio show I tuned into had the host whipping up a story that I frankly couldn't care less about.

What if it had been your daughter? Would you be leading the crusade against Polanski?

I see this all the time you don't care untill your family or loved one is affected. A coworker didn't care about juvenile diabeties. Michael J. Fox didn't do commercisls about Parkinson's until affected. My cousin concerned about the genetic disease in our family until she was affected.
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

What I find more interesting is the disdain people like Letterman seem to have for those that have chosen to follow a more traditional, for lack of a better word, lifestyle.
    He still got his dig into Sarah before his guilt admission because I shut him off at that point. I think it's hysterical. Maybe that's the reason he finally married his wife-when the extortion hit. What a jerk.
    Nancy P

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam