The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do nothing about them.” Albert Einstein
Those without dreams won't go the extra mile
Congress seems to be doing enough of that all by themselves.Actually I think it is better the less ruining of the country he does.
"Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim
I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.
Why the US didn't get the Olympics
From the National Review Online:
10. Dead people can’t vote at IOC meetings
9. Obama distracted by 25 min meeting with Gen. McChrystal
8. Who cares if Obama couldn’t talk the IOC into Chicago? He’ll be able to talk Iran out of nukes.
7. The impediment is Israel still building settlements.
6. Obviously no president would have been able to acomplish it.
5. We’ve been quite clear and said all along that we didn’t want the Olympics.
4. This isn’t about the number of Olympics “lost”, it’s about the number of Olympics “saved” or “created”.
3. Clearly not enough wise Latina judges on the committee
2. Because the IOC is racist.
1. It’s George Bush’s fault.
11. he inherited the anti US sentiment from the IOC
12. ACORN was too busy helping prostitutes ( err independent entertainers)
13. vast Right wing conspiracy
14. really wanted his home country of Indonesia err Kenya err Hawaii to get it
In WWII when my father was asked where he was from he replied near Chicago they always replied "gangster, gangster". Other countries new about the city.
cave canem...beware of the dog
Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)