Ask your self this question:
Which way has the USA been moving over the last 50+ years?
To the right??
To the left???
If you answer it honestly you will correlate the downward move in the eyes of the world!!
Stan b & Elvis
Germany is a much greater recipient of immigrants. About 9% of its total population are foreigners and another 10% are immigrants. At 19% of total population, foreign born residents of Germany equal about twice the percentage found in the US. There are few restrictions on new immigration.
Switzerland, by the way, has 23% of its population made up of foreign born immigrants -- the largest percentage in Europe outside of ssome of the micro-states (e.g. Andorra).
How about you ask yourself if you can ever post without referring to GWB? It would be interesting to what percentage of posts you refer/imply to GWB. But honestly it's not worth anyone's time to care about.
I did not agree with a majority of W's decisions, but I learn from (not dwell on) the past and look to the future.
The US is still number one in my eyes, but we have many challenges to face right now, in- & externally.
FC AFC Wing Magic's Louisiana Roux MH "Roux"
Bayou Magic's Road to Hurricane "Roadie" (Knucklehead Puppy)
Bayou Magic's Tough as a Boot "Boot" (Knucklehead Puppy)
"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." -- George Herman Ruth
Norway is the largest importer of Af'gan heroin, which is legal. My nephew runs an American Oil Field Service Company is Oslo and he says the streets are filled with junkies sleeping in gutters, selling thier bodies and defecating on sidewalks!
So much for Reuters research.
P S He also said that one does not want to get sick there because the wait to see a doctor is weeks to months.
Last edited by Franco; 10-06-2009 at 01:13 PM.
The freedom to discriminate is essential to personal Liberty. Life in a free country is about being free to make choices based on your own criteria rather then one mandate by the government...Libertarian blogger
not true; UB and Bob's favorite, Russia, is the biggest importer of heroin according to a news story released last week....-Paul
there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.