The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Troops depressed.....no direction

What i don't get...if it's the Taliban that is resurgent and responsible for the latest attacks...then they CERTAINLY NEED ATTENTION. It was the Taliban that defeated the Soviets, not Al Queda.

To treat the Taliban as a bunch of goat-herders, like Biden does....IS NOT A GOOD MOVE.
    Train the dog, the ribbons will take care of themselves.

Again:
    "Plain and clear evidence that their anti-war propaganda machine was all about the politics of taking George Bush and the Republicans down, not moral principals regarding war."
    Where is the "anti-war" sentiment now?
    Hypocrisy at it's highest level.
    Stan b & Elvis

I'm so sick of this foolish talk of an 'exit strategy'. What the hell is an exit strategy and even if there was one why would anybody be so stupid as to broadcast it to the world.

You want an exit strategy that works. Tell that young Marine grunt that as soon as he kills 100,000 of the enemy he's coming home and then get the hell out of his way. Let him shoot the enemy hiding among the civilians and let him blow the crap out of the ammo filled mosques. I guarantee you he'd be home by the end of the year. Take no prisoners and forget about civilian casualties...it happens in war.

Our military is the finest in the world Mr. President (and the rest of you puke politicians) Let them locate, close with and destroy the enemy. It's what they do best.

Or bring them home.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I'm so sick of this foolish talk of an 'exit strategy'. What the hell is an exit strategy and even if there was one why would anybody be so stupid as to broadcast it to the world.

You want an exit strategy that works. Tell that young Marine grunt that as soon as he kills 100,000 of the enemy he's coming home and then get the hell out of his way. Let him shoot the enemy hiding among the civilians and let him blow the crap out of the ammo filled mosques. I guarantee you he'd be home by the end of the year. Take no prisoners and forget about civilian casualties...it happens in war.

Our military is the finest in the world Mr. President (and the rest of you puke politicians) Let them locate, close with and destroy the enemy. It's what they do best.

Or bring them home.
    Indiscriminate killing of civilians is the best way to embolden terrorists and others around the world against us. Thank God our leaders, both republican and democrat don't subscribe to that strategy.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TXduckdog View Post
    At least Bush surrounded himself with capable military people and listened to his commanders.
    "What my cabinet shows is that I am not afraid to surround myself with strong and competent people...a good executive is one that understands how to recruit people and how to delegate authority and responsibility." GW Bush 1/2/2001
    As promised GW Bush has recruited competent and experienced advisors. Despite their seeming diversity however they have a common denominator. The America they reflect is the oil, pharmaceutical, armament, Wall Street and eugenics interests long associated with the Bush family.

In other words Bush crones.

As for Bush listening to his commanders, why don't you do a search on the retired generals that spoke out against Bush and his advisors saying that they were not willing to listen to advice. Maj. Gen Paul Eaton for one.
    “The ethos is: Give your advice to those in a position to make changes, not the media,” said Maj. Gen. Paul Eaton, now retired. “But this administration is immune to good advice.” Talking about the Bush Administration.

And what is the common denominator for the Obama crones....what American do they reflect.....not one I'm familiar with.
    Train the dog, the ribbons will take care of themselves.