The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nobel Peace Prize

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    You are right, he has not done anything to date yet the right on this board has done a lot of criticizing.
    I was talking about anything to earn the Nobel Peace Prize.!!!

He has done plenty to earn my critcism.
    The stimulas, pushing for messing up my healthcare, promoting TAX and cap, etc etc etc.
    Oh, giving TAX REFUNDS to people who don't pay federal income taxes, making me pay for other peoples' car and house purchases, and the list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    You are right, he has not done anything to date yet the right on this board has done a lot of criticizing.

Come on Roger he has done a lot Porkulas, trying to screw up healthcare, taking over companies....... that is what we criticize about that and well....the whole lot of nothing other than screw things up as mentioned above.
    Funny that NBC and SNL both get it that he is useless as teets on a bull but you still maintain a hard on for him
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Come on Roger he has done a lot Porkulas, trying to screw up healthcare, taking over companies....... that is what we criticize about that and well....the whole lot of nothing other than screw things up as mentioned above.
    Funny that NBC and SNL both get it that he is useless as teets on a bull but you still maintain a hard on for him
    Corey, I think it is called "Man Love".
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by R Little View Post
    Corey, I think it is called "Man Love".

yeah, manlove, bromance......
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I found it interesting that the "liberal media" has been very honest in its assessment. Almost unamimously, people, reporters are questioning this award. Kind of dispels some of the "liberal media" hype.

I think the CLEAR winner should have been George W. Bush. His leaving Washington DC was the greatest stride towards peace I can think of!!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

The Nobel Peace Prize means nothing anymore apparently.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I found it interesting that the "liberal media" has been very honest in its assessment. Almost unamimously, people, reporters are questioning this award. Kind of dispels some of the "liberal media" hype.

I think the CLEAR winner should have been George W. Bush. His leaving Washington DC was the greatest stride towards peace I can think of!!
    But of course, the media finally calls one like it is and all credibility should be restored.
    The media is beginning to get over the honeymoon I think. They, much like the American public, have a short attention span and will be bashing obongo shortly. Many more short attention span viewers/readers will tune in for bad news than good news. People would rather hear obongo is doing bad than good now that the shine has worn off. It really doesn’t matter conservative or liberal, they all become targets at some point.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce MacPherson View Post
    The Nobel Peace Prize means nothing anymore apparently.

I'd take the cash though.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

But should the president be taking a 1.4M bonus when he is all about limiting what others can make??? After all that is a million more than his base salary.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    But should the president be taking a 1.4M bonus when he is all about limiting what others can make??? After all that is a million more than his base salary.
    I haven't heard that addressed specifically, but I believe WH protocol prohibits receiving gifts/prizes other than nominal amounts.

Does anyone know who else was in contention?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!