The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So this is how they do it......

Default So this is how they do it......

"The Senate Finance Committee will vote on its sketchy version of ObamaCare on Tuesday. You know...the one with NO LEGISLATIVE LANGUAGE TO READ. The SFC by the way is the ONLY finance committee in Congress that routinely DOES NOT produce legislative language in their bills.

It's all part of the Reid/Pelosi/Obama plan to ram through a final healthcare bill that was written behind closed doors with little or no public debate.

But the key first step is getting ObamaCare passed through the Finance Committee on Tuesday. If Chairman Baucus fails on Tuesday, it would be a serious blow to the Democrats'
    stealth plan. Here's why...

Right now, Baucus is trying to use the Congressional Budget Office report on his bill to get enough Senators on board for passage on Tuesday.

This is key because once two committees pass a bill, Harry Reid can use his procedural power to merge the bills and move his revised version (the one Obama and the Democrats really want) directly to the Senate floor.

Heritage Foundation is reporting that Reid will replace the text of an existing unrelated bill with his version of ObamaCare and force a floor vote. Since his version will be crafted behind closed doors, the public will have little or no time to review before a Senate floor vote!

Then, Nancy Pelosi would take the same bill back to the House, pass it quickly and send it to Obama. With blitzkrieg speed we will have ObamaCare passed and signed into law!

But there's one catch...

The Left must get the bill through the Finance Committee on Tuesday."

Source: Heritage Foundation
    Train the dog, the ribbons will take care of themselves.

May I add this:

There WILL be HEALTHCARE for ILLEGALL ALIENS!!

The SCOTUS has already ruled that social programs apply to people and I/A's can not be excluded.

"the Obama" being a Harvard Law grad and editor of the "Harvard Law Review" knows this.

Bend over and grab yer ankles folks.
    Last edited by road kill; 10-09-2009 at 11:07 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Yeah.....I read something about that yesterday.....raised my eyebrows but it's not surprising.

What's a campaign promise worth these days?
    Train the dog, the ribbons will take care of themselves.

Sounds like Wilson was right!!

"YOU LIE!!"
    Stan b & Elvis

This bill leaves 25 million uninsured yet only one third of those are illegals per the CBO.
    It doesn't take a math wiz to run the numbers and figure out that even the CBO says illegals will get coverage.
    25 million * .33 = 8.25 million
    There are based on estimates anywhere between 20- 30 million illegals in this country.
    Taking the conservative estimate 20 million-8.25 million = 11.75 millon illegals we will be forced to pay for.
    Last edited by luvmylabs23139; 10-09-2009 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    This bill leaves 25 million uninsured yet only one third of those are illegals per the CBO.
    It doesn't take a math wiz to run the numbers and figure out that even the CBO says illegals will get coverage.
    If I remember the numbers correctly, I believe about 40% of illegal immigrants are currently insured -- typically through their employer and in some cases through Medicaid. That would be consistent with the CBO's estimate of the number that would be uninsured under the new program.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    If I remember the numbers correctly, I believe about 40% of illegal immigrants are currently insured -- typically through their employer and in some cases through Medicaid. That would be consistent with the CBO's estimate of the number that would be uninsured under the new program.
    If they are illegal, they shouldn't be employed. Start finding them and deporting them. That'll be another savings that we can use to pay for real HC reform.
    ________
    MONTANA MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 06:05 PM.

If they are illegal they should not be employed and should be tossed out of this country today!!!!
    Screw this hearing junk, load them on busses and send them back today!!!!
    DEfend our borders in a serious manner.

Mr. Yardley, isn't against the law to hire "undocumented workers?"
    (illegal aliens)

Is that a law you feel we need not obey because YOU don't like it?
    Could you list for we the uneducated which laws we should and should not obey?

Or did you just make that statistic up as I see no link.
    (you know, links you demended from me to support my comments)

just here to help.......
    Last edited by road kill; 10-09-2009 at 11:34 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Let me add that they darn well should not be getting medicaid!!!! Why the heck should the gov't steal my money and give it to ILLEGALS!!!!! I would really love to hear your defense of that. THese are people who are CRIMINALS!!!