The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Michigan Model.....

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Ya wanna be specific c3r? Or do ya just wanna make broad sweeping generalizations?

JD
    Usually I am all for broad sweeping generalizations because I do not have the time to sit down and type specifics. I actually have a job and a life unlike a lot of Obama supporters

Specifics for those that are a little slow.

National debt- Need I say more
    Forced Health care - Sorry, has not succeeded yet
    Weakened our military resolve (worked on that before his election)
    Appointed some of the most corrupt administration members in recent history. ( Tax cheats and more)
    Attacked the free press (Fox news / talk radio or anyone else that does not agree with his admin)
    Divided our country along racial lines. (The libs and his cronies manage to bring this up on every issue)
    Still in Iraq with his date for withdrawal approaching fast.
    Can't make a decision on Afghanistan (What poor Afghan is going to stick his neck out knowing that this idiot can't make up his mind what to do. He has had almost a year to come up with his own strategy. Time to make a decision.
    Wastes his time running around like he is still on the campaign trail.
    Wrong on the stimulus.
    Attempting to redistribute our nations wealth
    Wrong on Cap and Trade
    Wrong on the Jobless rate
    Wrong on the deficit
    Has this guy ever been right.
    He has sent the justice department after those that are attempting to enforce the law. (Sheriff Joe in AZ)
    For essentially open borders

On a personal note-
    Whiner and apologist in chief
    Lied about his support of single payer system.
    Lies about pay-go.
    Lied about his associations (reverend Wright / Bill Ayers)
    Will not release his educational transcripts (I wonder why?)
    Can't make a decent sentence with out a teleprompter

I don't agree with any of your points c3r, but then I don't think the country has been ruined either.
    I do think even though things are not perfect, the country is better off with the republicans out of power for a while.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    I don't agree with any of your points c3r, but then I don't think the country has been ruined either.
    I do think even though things are not perfect, the country is better off with the republicans out of power for a while.

JD
    Are you going to sit there and tell me you agree with everything Obama has done. What kind of sheep are you?

I am conservative but I could tell you about 20 things I did not agree with Bush doing. You libs crack me up! Most of you libs insist that you are moderates but can not come up with one disagreement with your left wing leader.

You do not agree with any point? So, I guess you are for TRILLION dollar deficits. You are for open borders. You are for appointing Goldman employees and tax cheats. You are for the president attacking the free press. You are for crying racism at every turn.
    You are for increased energy prices under Cap and Trade

Sounds like you would rather live in Venezuela with some of the other leftists.

Obamas a guy who controls both the Congress and Senate and still can't get anything done. I suppose that's what the left calls leadership.

Personally I can't wait for the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by code3retrievers View Post
    Are you going to sit there and tell me you agree with everything Obama has done. No What kind of sheep are you? Not the kind to spout a list of talking points. Most of the bleating seems to be coming from the right.

I am conservative but I could tell you about 20 things I did not agree with Bush doing. You libs crack me up! Most of you libs insist that you are moderates but can not come up with one disagreement with your left wing leader. Like it or not he's your President too for the next few years.

You do not agree with any point? What if I do? I guess you want some kind of response, so here goes. So, I guess you are for TRILLION dollar deficits. No, but that didn't start in Jan. You are for open borders. Yes, I liked it when I could just walk back and forth to Mexico. Doesn't mean I support illegal immigration. You are for appointing Goldman employees and tax cheats. There have always been questionable WH appointees. Didn't start in Jan. You are for the president attacking the free press. Again, didn't start in Jan. You are for crying racism at every turn. Hyberpole.
    You are for increased energy prices under Cap and Trade. Hasn't happened yet. You notice gas prices lately?

Sounds like you would rather live in Venezuela with some of the other leftists. I wounldn't mind a visit.

Obamas a guy who controls both the Congress and Senate and still can't get anything done. I suppose that's what the left calls leadership. Seems to me congress is out of control

Personally I can't wait for the next election.
    Me neither, for different reasons.
    JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

The problem with the Democrats is that they are willing to over look any lapse in ethics to keep power. You continue to state that "it did not start with Obama but where will it end?
    That did not make it right then nor now but you are more then willing to use that as your excuse for continuing unethical behavior.

You are the one that asked for specifics. If you did not want them don't ask.

Also my thoughts are not talking points they are from Obama's lips and what I have seen him accomplish so far.

So far he has kept only a few campaign promises and broken a lot more i.e. transparency.

As far Venezuela I suppose since you would like to visit do also you throw your support behind their communist dictator, after all Obama is following closely in his footsteps ( controlling banks, manufacturing, dictating pay, hoping to redistribute wealth and attacking the press. He is also well on the way to devaluing our money (as if Bush did already do that enough) and introducing inflation.

As far as Cap and Trade, Obama is the one that stated your energy prices will soar under his plan.

Even the other networks would not go along with Obama trying to shut out Fox News. What a bunch of cowards. Are they afraid of a couple of tough questions or are they afraid of the truth.

c3r.

I'll only address your one question as pertains to Venezuela. Yes, I would visit. I have visited and lived in many countries. Do I support the Chavez government in Venzuela? No. I still believe that my country, the USA is where I would prefer to live. My travels have given me a broad experience, but I believe, that with all the ups and downs, the USA is still the best. I don't believe the country has been ruined. Presidents come and go, political parties rise and fall. My country, right or wrong. My President, right or wrong. I still believe.

JD