The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: George W. Bush's Resume

  1. #21
    Senior Member Bob Gutermuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Your grandfather is mistaken. The current occupant of the White House is the greatest disaster to befall this country since Andrew Johnson.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Roger, show me where I ever used that name.
    I call him "the Obama."
    I don't make childish insults out of an altered name.
    You can hate me all you want, you will not find where I have ever made fun of someones name, ever!
    I don't hate you at all. Why would you say that? I just do not like GW Bush because of the lies he told to start the war in Iraq which has killed over 4,000 members of our armed forces and maimed and wounded countless others just to feed his ego. And just how many innocent Iraqi's have been killed or wounded because Saddam threatened to "kill his daddy.

    When we went to war with Iraq I thought it was justified because Saddam had WMD because the President said so, why would I not believe that. Then down the road we find out there were no WMD and that Bush was told that before he pulled the trigger to start the war but he was hell bent on leather to avenge his father. That along with all his cover ups and all the corrupt people that he surrounded himself with and his trampling of the Constitution which he took an oath to uphold.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    The crap will stop, when we get a new occupant of the White House after the 2012 election.
    Bob, what if Obama gets the economy back on track and the people elect him to a second term? As I see it, Obama's biggest snafu is the health care plan.

  4. #24
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    Stan,

    the fact that you choose to call him anything but his given name or simply the President is derisive. it is really no different than the myriad other insulting nicknames i see on here day after day.

    i agree with you in that it's childish, though.

    i consider Bush to be the worst President of this country in my lifetime. but i respect him enough to not resort to name calling.

    it sure would be nice if this crap stopped.....-Paul
    If I am not mistakin, (and I am not) his name is Obama.
    That's what I call him, though I was raised to call all Presidents President it seems Bush is acceptable, so Obama must be as well, your standard not mine.
    Stan b & Elvis

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Your grandfather is mistaken. The current occupant of the White House is the greatest disaster to befall this country since Andrew Johnson.
    Jeeze Bob, you say Obama has become the greatest disaster to befall this country? And in just 9 months? At least we have not had a disaster like the world trade center and a war started in the first 9 months of his presidency.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

    "OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

    His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

    Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Stan,

    nothing wrong with Obama. that's his name.

    but you insist on preceeding it with "the". why is that?-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  8. #28
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    Stan,

    nothing wrong with Obama. that's his name.

    but you insist on preceeding it with "the". why is that?-Paul
    Years ago, SNL called Oprah "the Oprah."
    I saw it as befitting, in line with the "Slobbering Love Affair."

    I see a difference between "the Obama" and a take off on someones name.
    Maybe you don't.
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #29
    Senior Member Hew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

    "OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

    His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

    Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"
    I don't care who you are, that's funny.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

  10. #30
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    The crap will stop, when we get a new occupant of the White House after the 2012 election.
    Probably not though
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Similar Threads

  1. GDG - Bush's Resignation Speech - GDG
    By Marvin S in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 02:29 PM
  2. George Carlin (who else)
    By JS in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 08:21 PM
  3. When to resume training after birth?
    By cwenisch in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 04:00 PM
  4. Judging Resume
    By Steve B. in forum The JUDGE's Chair
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 10:58 AM
  5. George Hickox
    By cinrds in forum Product Review
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 06:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •