The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vice President Dick Cheney – A great American

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    I watched the vid. I am not sure what that has to do with an action that takes place in the shadow of 9-11.
    There was MORE justification to invade and topple Saddam's regime after the first Gulf War, where he was a clear aggressor, unlike in 2001. The EXACT events that Mr. Cheney warned would happen, HAVE happened, and we are still occupying Iraq with what,130,000 troops yet, and Mr. Obama seems in no hurry to get out.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I didn't call him any names besides "Dick Cheney", which IS his name. I said I probably wouldn't convince someone that he was a lying scoundrel. "Convince" is the action verb, "Dick Cheney is a lying scoundrel" was the operative of that action verb, not a statement being attested to in the sentence.

Jeez, I hated grammar when I was a kid. Please figure this stuff out on your own, so you quit your nagging accusations. They're very tiresome. You remind me of the smart kid in class who just lurks and waits to criticize everytime you think there's an opportunity.
    And you're a whiner who's also the pot calling the kettle black....

Nannie nannie poo poo regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    And you're a whiner who's also the pot calling the kettle black....

Nannie nannie poo poo regards,

kg
    Subroc and I were politely agreeing to disagree, when out of the shadows I'm jumped on with personal attacks, yet once again. I don't mean to sound like I'm whining, but it's just getting old. If I wanted to hear personal attacks in lieu of issues, I'd tune in Ann Coulter. For the most part, this is a great place to hear opposing points of view and banter issues back and forth, with a few recurring exceptions.

On to better discussions,
    dave
    Last edited by dnf777; 10-24-2009 at 08:27 PM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I didn't call him any names besides "Dick Cheney", which IS his name.
    I think Hew was referring to the puppet boy remark. Personally I like that one a lot.

Maybe it's more appropriate to say puppet boy President G. W. Bush...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I think Hew was referring to the puppet boy remark. Personally I like that one a lot.

Maybe it's more appropriate to say puppet boy President G. W. Bush...
    I think it blows! Disrespectful and uncalled for. What goes around comes around.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I didn't call him any names besides "Dick Cheney", which IS his name. I said I probably wouldn't convince someone that he was a lying scoundrel. "Convince" is the action verb, "Dick Cheney is a lying scoundrel" was the operative of that action verb, not a statement being attested to in the sentence.

Jeez, I hated grammar when I was a kid. Please figure this stuff out on your own, so you quit your nagging accusations. They're very tiresome. You remind me of the smart kid in class who just lurks and waits to criticize everytime you think there's an opportunity.
    I was referring to your "puppet boy" slur, Tiger.

Speaking of being reminded of someone else....you should be required to preference your posts with, "Well you know, Sammy...."
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

I have noticed you haven't addressed any of the issues of his unethical actions towards the troops, or his 180 flip-flop on invading Iraq. Typical Fox-type response. If you have NOTHING to say, you attack....personal attacks work best. Are you related to Rove?

If you look at my posts, you will see I refer to presidents properly 99% of the time. Puppet boy refers to the fact he didn't run things, a fact well supported by his former corporate board members. (House of Bush, House of Saud, Unger 2004) So puppet boy slipped out, BFD. Truth is an absolute defense of slander! But I still try to show respect for the office, and succeed almost all the time.

Enjoy your sandwich!
    Last edited by dnf777; 10-25-2009 at 06:58 AM.

Bush was indeed a puppet so there is nothing wrong with calling him a puppet.
    Most polititians serve themselves and the people who send them the most money.

I see nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade.
    If politians didnt affect american lives then it wouldnt be no big deal.
    There is no doubt in my mind that most are liars,spinners and treasonist bastards,,
    But because they wear a 3 piece suit and smile in front of the camera we think they are so wonderful and would never intentionally screw the people who put them where they are. Its all a fun filled exciting global game they play.
    Few have the character to do the right thing,and they cover their intent by blaming things on others politicians. And most do this.its a massive web.
    So I have no shame in calling them exactly what they are. I dont care how much they smile and appear in front of the camera.

These people lack integraty and character and are easily swayed by lobbiests.

There is only one reason people spends hundreds of millions of dollars to obtain a 4 year job which pays only a few hundred thousand a year.
    They desire prestige and power.

I can guantee they have no idea whats good for us. They have played this game so long they have forgotten why they do what they do.
    Its not name calling if its true. Its just a discriptive way of defining what you see.

Pete

I have noticed you haven't addressed any of the issues of his unethical actions towards the troops, or his 180 flip-flop on invading Iraq.
    Perhaps you've also noticed that I don't address most of the buffonery you type. It would be a full-time job trying to keep up with all the erroneous information you spew out; much less trying to rebut your soup sandwich (as in "f'ed up like a..."), half-baked opinions that revolve around your half-baked facts. You're like a Cliff Clavin version of a Chatty Cathy doll that pulls its own string over and over and over and...
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Mr Cheney would have been a far better POTUS than that marxist Osama, its a shame he didn't run for the office.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!