The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: President Obama ties Bush in......

I wonder how many of you guys were fixated on how much time off Bush took?
    I believe that was discussed on a previous thread.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I believe that was discussed on a previous thread(s).
    Plural...
    ________
    FIX PS3
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 06:21 PM.

Banned

I believe this thread was comparing Obama's time off to Bush's time off so why would what Bush did in his free time not be revelent?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I believe this thread was comparing Obama's time off to Bush's time off so why would what Bush did in his free time not be revelent?
    Because we don't need to see your over-used copy-paste post. Been there... seen that.

It seems like the messiah is on a mission to out do Bush. He has golfed as much in his first 9 months as Bush did in his first 34 months. Obama has done over two dozen fund raisers in 9 months. Bush did 6 in his first year. Do these days off not count because he isn't going to Texas? Or do they not count because he is, after all, the messiah?

At this rate, he may make you guys stop wanting to bring up Bush's days off. Hell, by this time next year, we might have a comeback to your redundant references.
    ________
    Vaporizer Soldering Iron
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    It seems like the messiah is on a mission to out do Bush. He has golfed as much in his first 9 months as Bush did in his first 34 months. Obama has done over two dozen fund raisers in 9 months. Bush did 6 in his first year.
    I think the bigger issue is why do presidents or any politicans have the need to campaign and fund-raise throughout the entire election cycle?? That, along with unscrupulous lobbyists will be the demise of democracy.

Knowing the party will need millions (billions now I guess, after 2008) for future challenges, and while his popularity is high (read: fund-raising capacity) better pull it in while you can. And please don't fool yourself into thinking for one second this is unique to either party.

sorry to be so cynical, but if any party isn't fundraising as hard as the other, I believe it's because they're getting more illegal under the table contributions that the other!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDogRem View Post
    Because we don't need to see your over-used copy-paste post. Been there... seen that.
    I usually use cut&paste on news articles and to prove I am not just spewing BS without facts. I most often make reference from where I got the material unlike others that just post their opinions without backing it up as to where they get their reference material or just make one sentence statements that are not factual.

lol, OK buddy, just didn't need to see that outline of how many days off Bush took since its been posted and discussed on many other threads. Bottomline is that where ever the president is, with today's tech he can and is probably working. What he's working on or not....now that could be an issue.

Also, you may not be spewing the BS, but doesn't mean your copy-paste source isn't.

Without a source regards,
    Tom

I usually use cut&paste on news articles and to prove I am not just spewing BS without facts. I most often make reference from where I got the material unlike others that just post their opinions without backing it up as to where they get their reference material or just make one sentence statements that are not factual.
    You mean like when you quote the Huffington Post??

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Yep....Wikipedia....credible source if there ever was one....

BS is as BS does regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.