The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: President Obama ties Bush in......

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    If they are out on the corse then they are not Governing and thats a good thing.
    I never thought of it in that way. Brilliant! Lets buy all the Democratic politicians free golf rounds for the next 2 years.
    Last edited by code3retrievers; 10-28-2009 at 10:12 AM.

[QUOTE=Buzz;517299]I wonder how many of you guys were fixated on how much time off Bush took?

I wish Obama would take the rest of his days off.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

[QUOTE=M&K's Retrievers;517666]
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I wonder how many of you guys were fixated on how much time off Bush took?

I wish Obama would take the rest of his days off.
    I vote to give him the rest of his presidency off work with pay.

I wish my boss would do that for me...
    ________
    Ipad cases
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Actually Bush beat Obama to the golf course.

Dana Milbank and Mike Allen of the Washington Post recently wrote a story recalling those halcyon days in Crawford. On Aug. 7, 2001, the day after the fateful PDB, Bush, they wrote, "was in an expansive mood … when he ran into reporters while playing golf." The president's aides emphasized that he was working, now and then, on a few issues—

Rog, your link doesn't work.

BTW, are you trying to say that Bush played more than Barack? There are articles in this thread that directly contradict that.
    ________
    VAPIR VAPORMATIC VAPORIZER REVIEW
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post

BTW, are you trying to say that Bush played more than Barack? There are articles in this thread that directly contradict that.
    I think Roger is trying to say that he hates Bush, it's all Bush's fault and it's OK for Obama to do it because Bush started it.

Who'd of ever thunk it??
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

I did not say Bush played golf more than Obama, I just said Bush played golf sooner into his presidency than Obama whatever difference that makes. But Obama playing golf seems to be a big deal here for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I did not say Bush played golf more than Obama, I just said Bush played golf sooner into his presidency than Obama whatever difference that makes. But Obama playing golf seems to be a big deal here for some reason.
    If even you admit that it makes no difference, then why post it?

Obama playing golf as much as he has IS a big deal. At this rate, Obama will play golf 91 times by the 34 month mark, when Bush played his 24th round. Don't you think that with the condition of the economy and his domestic 'priorities' (not to mention, some of the promises he made while campaigning) he could be spending his time a little more wisely? I find it strangely ironic that some of you continue to bring up how much vacation Bush had during his presidency, yet you do not care that Obama has spent so much time in his short presidency picking out a dog (and feeding him veal during his birthday bash) on vacation, on extravagant dates, on the links, at sports events, campaigning personally for the Olympics, helping with fund raisers for other democrats, etc. etc.

I understand that it is a stressful job and that time off is required. But, DAMN, there is a time to play and a time to get sh*t done.

BTW, I thought 2009 was going to be a tough year and we would all have to sacrifice to get through these tough economic times together? Isn't that what your messiah said? I guess it boils down to jealousy. I want to sacrifice like HE sacrifices!
    ________
    Expert insurance

Banned

If even you admit that it makes no difference, then why post it?

Obama playing golf as much as he has IS a big deal. At this rate, Obama will play golf 91 times by the 34 month mark, when Bush played his 24th round. Don't you think that with the condition of the economy and his domestic 'priorities' (not to mention, some of the promises he made while campaigning) he could be spending his time a little more wisely? I find it strangely ironic that some of you continue to bring up how much vacation Bush had during his presidency, yet you do not care that Obama has spent so much time in his short presidency picking out a dog (and feeding him veal during his birthday bash) on vacation, on extravagant dates, on the links, at sports events, campaigning personally for the Olympics, helping with fund raisers for other democrats, etc. etc.

I understand that it is a stressful job and that time off is required. But, DAMN, there is a time to play and a time to get sh*t done.

BTW, I thought 2009 was going to be a tough year and we would all have to sacrifice to get through these tough economic times together? Isn't that what your messiah said? I guess it boils down to jealousy. I want to sacrifice like HE sacrifices!
    I could say the same thing about Bush. How could he take so much time off when he had 2 wars to win. Woops, he did not win either did he?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I could say the same thing about Bush. How could he take so much time off when he had 2 wars to win. Woops, he did not win either did he?
    I'm not defending Bush's actions, Marty McFly. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. Your arguments would gain much credibility if you weren't such a huge hypocrite and Obama cheerleader.
    ________
    JAGUAR MARK 2