The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you approve?

Banned

If George W. Was an Idiot...

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a TelePrompTer installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

The reason there are so many bushisms is because
    George W probably could not use a teleprompter because the words rolled by too fast for him to read.

Roger,

At what point in your life are you going to give up on beating a dead horse. it would be much more entertaining for us all if you would at least take on the current Republican leadership. Lord knows you might be able to come up with a few policy disagreements.

Bush ruled for 8 years and we know you don't like him, although with as much attention you give him I'm starting to think you may have a man crush.

Its time for you to move on and look at the problems ahead of us even if you think Bush created them.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Post Turtle

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, whose hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle'.' '

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.

The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'."

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with."

Evan
    That was funny Evan!

Martin
    "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still!" Les Brown

Poor is an attitude, broke is a temporary situation!

GO HOGS!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    If George W. Was an Idiot...

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a TelePrompTer installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

George W probably could not use a teleprompter because the words rolled by too fast for him to read.
    Someone say something about teleprompter wow's....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVdzA...eature=related

and one of my personal favorites....

the infamous "UH" count....(seriously watch this one, if you dont watch any others its just that good)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThEAO0lt4Dw

The possibilities were endless, but people just dont have the time to view all of what could have been posted!!!!!!!!

NCA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by code3retrievers View Post
    Roger,

At what point in your life are you going to give up on beating a dead horse. it would be much more entertaining for us all if you would at least take on the current Republican leadership. Lord knows you might be able to come up with a few policy disagreements.

Bush ruled for 8 years and we know you don't like him, although with as much attention you give him I'm starting to think you may have a man crush.

Its time for you to move on and look at the problems ahead of us even if you think Bush created them.

John
    Why don't you look at the content of the material of the poster on this thread. It all starts with "If George Bush" so I took it as a thread about George Bush.

And no, no man crush on George Bush. Wouldn't want him puckering up to me. I like the ladies too much. I shake hands with men, I don't kiss them.

I like the 'uh' count.

Man, that would make one helluva drinking game wouldn't it? Nobody would make it (sober) past the 2 minute mark of any speech he gave!
    ________
    Wendie 99
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Why don't you look at the content of the material of the poster on this thread. It all starts with "If George Bush" so I took it as a thread about George Bush.

And no, no man crush on George Bush. Wouldn't want him puckering up to me. I like the ladies too much. I shake hands with men, I don't kiss them.
    You should use your wonderful deductive reasoning skills to realize that the thread was actually about your messiah. Oddly enough, all of the things that the OP asked about were things that your boy has done while in the White House...As evidenced by some of your responses, his point is well made. If Bush had done the same things that Obama has done, people like you would not give him the free pass that you give Obama. Nice try on the cop out though...Playing(?) dumb probably isn't going to work around here.

We know that you don't have a man crush on Bush. You only have room in your heart for one man- Barack Hussein Obama (mmm mmm mmm).
    ________
    Lax patient
    Last edited by ducknwork; 04-21-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    We know that you don't have a man crush on Bush. You only have room in your heart for one man- Barack Hussein Obama (mmm mmm mmm).
    Sorry, No man crush on obama, I only like women.

However your Macho man GW seems to go both ways. Looks like he is enjoying kisses with Prince Abdulla and Lieberman waaaaaaay too much.