The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Dick Cheney have Alzheimers?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    Roger Your obsesion with Bush and Chaney are bordering needing profesional help. Are your constant attacks a cry for help ? This is not a personal attack but a question out of concern.
    Like I mentioned, maybe the Alzheimers reference was "not a personal attack on Cheney, but a question out of concern." We had one president who in hindsight was governing with Alzheimer's dementia. Saying "I don't remember" 72 times in one setting is a red flag. This is not old hat anyway, this story just broke less than 24 hours ago.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

No more jokes about anything,, some one somewhere has been through the brunt of those jokes whatever they are. I even know blond woman who resemble those blond jokes. Dont change it to red heads either,,there are just as many red heads who are like blonds,, so no more jokes,or sarcasm,, we must be like robots OK.

Everybody take a deep breath

Pete

There's a difference between joking about serious things and things that are not so serious.

BTW, don't forget to rule out brunettes for those outlawed jokes!

I doubt that Cheney has Alzheimer's, I think he merely implemented the "Sgt. Schultz defense.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

72 times? That's it?!?! Sheet, Dick had a looooong way to got to beat this record-setting performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRXFpHH0ClY
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    72 times? That's it?!?! Sheet, Dick had a looooong way to got to beat this record-setting performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRXFpHH0ClY
    So can we agree that both Bill Clinton and Dick Cheney are telling us whoppers? That one screwed an intern, and the other screwed the country and neither want to 'fess up? We might have our second "agreement" if you're willing!!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Yep, watching my 84 year old grandma go through it now. It's even tougher watching my mom try to deal with her own mother, who was such a strong woman, fall apart day by day.

Roger, have you ever seen someone in their own home have NO clue where they are? How about still asking when a husband of 65 years is coming home from work a year after his death? Have you heard someone say "This doesn't taste good." only to find out they are eating a hearing aid?
    Why, yes I have, my Mother.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    So can we agree that both Bill Clinton and Dick Cheney are telling us whoppers? That one screwed an intern, and the other screwed the country and neither want to 'fess up? We might have our second "agreement" if you're willing!!
    I dunno. I've been deposed a few times for work-related stuff and even after reviewing my notes (which I thought were copious) prior to the depo, and despite leading a mundane and uneventful life, I've answered "I don't recall" more than I'd care to admit. I can totally understand why a VP or Prez, given all the stuff that crosses their desk every day, wouldn't recall uneventful events (relative to the other stuff they're involved in) that occured years before. I wouldn't bet money that either one of them wasn't lying at some points in the questioning, but then again, just because they said they didn't recall something doesn't mean that they were lying, either.

That's at the heart of Libby's prosecution...Libby remembered conversations differently than Tim Russert and Judith Miller. Benign and meaningless conversations (again, relative to all the other things they do and see on a given day) recollected years after the fact. Libby's prosecution was BS. Bush should have granted him complete amnesty. Fitzgerald's whole investigation was conducted nearly in its entirety AFTER he knew who the "leaker" was, and after he knew that the "leak" was nothing more than idle inside-the-beltway chit-chat.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    Roger Your obsesion with Bush and Chaney are bordering needing profesional help. Are your constant attacks a cry for help ? This is not a personal attack but a question out of concern.
    Actually this is a news item released today: note the date

Dick Cheney: Sorry, I just don't remember (72 times)

November 3, 2009 - 12:29am

Federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald famously declared in the Valerie Plame affair that "there is a cloud over the vice president." Last week's release of an FBI interview summary of Dick Cheney's answers in the criminal investigation underscores why Fitzgerald felt that way.

After all, after being asked 72 different questions and answering 72 times "I don't remember", something has to be wrong with his memory.

So, I ask again, does Dick Cheney have Alzheimer's?

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I didn't know Cheney screwed an intern??
    Stan b & Elvis