The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Does Dick Cheney have Alzheimers?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Good point. Maybe Obama saved Saturday nights for his admitted cocaine usage. In that case, it's understandable that he wouldn't remember what Wright said.
    Talking about drug usage, maybe that is why GW made so many irrational decisions.
    Illegal drugs
    Bush has refused to discuss speculation that he has used illegal drugs, but has said that when his father became president in 1989 and required White House employees to affirm that they had not used illegal drugs for 15 years, he would have passed that test.[13][14]
    A conversation between Bush and an old friend, author Doug Wead, touched on the subject of use of illegal drugs. In the taped recording of the conversation, Bush explained his refusal to answer questions about whether he had used marijuana at some time in his past. I wouldnt answer the dope questions, Bush says. You know why? Because I dont want some little kid doing what I tried.[15] When Wead reminded Bush of his earlier public denial of using cocaine, Bush replied, "I haven't denied anything."[16]

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I slept through 20 years of Sermons. In my younger days, I was usually not at my "best" on Sunday mornings!
    That's it! Thats all you got!!!
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.