The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cheney blasts probe of CIA interrogations

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Leddyman View Post
    Nobody said we didn't want peace. Bush couldn't say who the real enemy was because there are too many of your ilk in places of power. Dewey got that one right didn't he.

I want peace as much as anybody. I wish every body could come home. The reality is if we came home right now Muslims would follow with bombs. The choice is Their shores or ours. We are not at war with any country or geographic area. We are at war with an ideology. That ideology has a name. The name is Islam. We kill as many of them as it takes until they agree to stop. Then we quit.
    So your solution is what, capture all the Muslems, put them in box cars, ship them to a concentration camps and execute them in gas chambers?

Currently, there are about 2,300,000.000 (2.3 billion) Muslems in the world to about 300,000,000 (300 million) Americans in the world. That is almose 8 to 1 odds against us. How many do you think we may need to kill before all the Muslems of the world unite and get pissed off enough to kill us all?
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 11-07-2009 at 09:49 AM.

No Sir!...A MUSLIM just killed 13 of our troops. I don't suppose you want to claim it was justified.

We are at war with an ideology that has a name... That name is Islam.

That is why we went into Iraq, that is why we are in the 'Stan. If we hadn't gone there they would've come here. Do you get that? They still want to come here but they don't have time because we are putting foot to ass there. There we loose soldiers. Soldiers die in battle. Here we loose women and children..pregnant mothers. Though I know unborn children in general concern you not a whit. Civilians die in terrorist attacks.

That is the difference. You may not want to be friendly with the enemy, but I find it interesting that you can not NAME them.

Your post makes it obvious you do not know Jack---t about Muslims and Islam. What's worse is that you are proud of your ignorance!

How many Muslims do you know? You don't have to answer, it's none.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

I can guarantee a few things:
    1. More Muslims have been killed by Christians over the last decade than Christians that have been killed by Muslims.
    This time frame might conveniently exclude certain events that might make the Muslim figures more even in how many killed whom.

2. More Christians have been killed by Christians through acts of war, acts of terrorism, personal acts of violence, etc., than have ever been killed by Muslims.

This would be possible, but would also bear comparing to how many Muslims killed their own. Right now in Iraq, Iran,A'stan, P'stan Muslims are killing Muslims as well.

3. Over the last 100 years, more Jews have been killed by Christians than have ever been killed by Muslims.

Well, I guess we may have no choice but to accept that Hitler and many of his followers may have called themselves Christians.

3. Almost none of the more than one billion Muslims in the world have ever committed any act of violence against a Christian.

Not sure by how many the # of Muslims outnumber the # of Christians in the world, but surely the majority of Christians have not committed any act of violence against a Muslim either; or other Christians. To the credit of many Christians, they do NOT hold the enitre Muslim population responsible for a few of the extremists. Some may, but I don't think there are as many as there are Muslims who believe non-believers should be summarily executed (not just Christians, but anyone not a Muslim).
    Evil exists ... both Christianity and Islam have been instruments of evil when left to fanatics.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Evil exists ... both Christianity and Islam have been instruments of evil when left to fanatics.
    Add to that, politics.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Your post makes it obvious you do not know Jack---t about Muslims and Islam. What's worse is that you are proud of your ignorance!

How many Muslims do you know? You don't have to answer, it's none.
    Well said, Zeus.
    Of note, the president of the American Islamic Democratic Forum just said on the news that he would FAVOR enhanced background checks of Muslims in the military in light of the recent tragedy, and that he would NOT consider it profiling. He said he would welcome such action if it would prevent this from ever occurring again. He went on to say he is tired of his religion being hijacked by extreme radicals, giving him a bad name! I know how the guy feels.... A few of us have the "kill them all, let God sort them out" attitude.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Gerry,
    If we had folks like you and Yardley on opposite sides of international issues, I'm certain we would achieve meaningful peace and dialogue, rather than lobbing missiles and gas bombs at each other!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Add to that, politics.
    GOOD POINT, Zeus!
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    So your solution is what, capture all the Muslems, put them in box cars, ship them to a concentration camps and execute them in gas chambers?

Currently, there are about 2,300,000.000 (2.3 billion) Muslems in the world to about 300,000,000 (300 million) Americans in the world. That is almose 8 to 1 odds against us. How many do you think we may need to kill before all the Muslems of the world unite and get pissed off enough to kill us all?
    No I think we should just pack up our wives and children and shoot them all in the head. Then we kill each other and we can have peace with the terrorists. That is about as close to your plan as you came to mine.
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

Banned

No I think we should just pack up our wives and children and shoot them all in the head. Then we kill each other and we can have peace with the terrorists. That is about as close to your plan as you came to mine.
    From what I can tell of your plan is to kill enough Islams/Muslems to make them quit. How many would we need to kill? 1 billion? 1.5 Billion? or all because they will not stop?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leddyman
    Nobody said we didn't want peace. Bush couldn't say who the real enemy was because there are too many of your ilk in places of power. Dewey got that one right didn't he.

I want peace as much as anybody. I wish every body could come home. The reality is if we came home right now Muslims would follow with bombs. The choice is Their shores or ours. We are not at war with any country or geographic area. We are at war with an ideology. That ideology has a name. The name is Islam. We kill as many of them as it takes until they agree to stop. Then we quit.

Your words, not mine.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 11-07-2009 at 11:42 AM.

Here's one I admit to 'hearing about'!

UB

YouTube - Obama Admits He Is A Muslim
    http://tinyurl.com/yfer4zl

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.