The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: So,upon returning and posting on the main BB...

Default So,upon returning and posting on the main BB...

...I was PM'd concerning why I was posting so frequently on the POTUS BB of RTF, and why I was so anxious about what was happening politically in America. "It will return, it always does", was this observers comment.

WRONGO! This is far worse, and most just don't get it. This is Humpty Dumpty time. Either we save what we have been given, or we will not be able to put it together again.

I was admonished that the differences between conservative and liberal weren't all that great...we need to get along etc. etc. etc. So I hauled out an oldie-but-goodie (OBG) to remind my friend of the differences.

Do you concur? Or am I off the res here? Interested in any comments.

UB

Conservative vs Liberal

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
    If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn`t eat meat.
    If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his enemy.
    A liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
    If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a black man or Hispanic are conservative, they see themselves as independently successful.
    Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government protection.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
    A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
    Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
    A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
    A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative slips and falls in a store, he gets up, laughs and is embarrassed.
    If a liberal slips and falls, he grabs his neck, moans like he's in labor and then sues.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Uncle Bill-

Very well said, now the liberals will scream about how poltically incorrect you are....

Our country is on the brink and most don't care.

UB,
    Some people just don't understand Personal Responsibility and will always need a babysitter.

Hi Bill,

Welcome back,

http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...322#post491322

The Bonnerism posted here predicted an Oct bloodbath. What happened?

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Nice post Unc.

I had my 20 year old college son read your post - his reply : It's true, it's true.

Terri

Very true UB
    I have thought about that stuff for years. And conservatives handle life totally different than liberals. Generally speaking that is. I even figured out why

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Hi Bill,

Welcome back,

http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...322#post491322

The Bonnerism posted here predicted an Oct bloodbath. What happened?

JD
    So Bill? What's your opinion? Or, are you just going to copy and paste some more, and wait for the other sheeple to bleat and warble in agreement with you. If you cite blogs that forcast disaster, will you not come back to defend, and substantiate them when they prove to be false prognastications? You and Bonner are selling an agenda based on premises that are unsubstantiated. People like you have a desire to drag our country down, though you protest the opposite, through shear contrariness.
    Go hunt some more!

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    So Bill? What's your opinion? Or, are you just going to copy and paste some more, and wait for the other sheeple to bleat and warble in agreement with you. If you cite blogs that forcast disaster, will you not come back to defend, and substantiate them when they prove to be false prognastications? You and Bonner are selling an agenda based on premises that are unsubstantiated. People like you have a desire to drag our country down, though you protest the opposite, through shear contrariness.

Go hunt some more!

JD
    I intend to, Hugh.

I apologize if you got your teat in a wringer because you bought into the 'prognostication' and are now disappointed because the Dow hasn't yet tanked.

I hope you are happy because you find my sources to be incorrect, and supossedly I now have egg on my face.

Actually all I was doing was warning those in the market to prepare themselves should history repeat itself, as it did following the '29 crash. I didn't say everyone should pull out of the market as I have, just pull the profits out, so you won't get skinned again.

Sorry if that pissed you off. Did you lose some $$$ due to these suggestions? Or are you so small minded and childish with your nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah. Yep! You sure got me there.

UB...Promising to never again suggest anything a gullible liberal might view as gospel.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    I intend to, Hugh.

I apologize if you got your teat in a wringer because you bought into the 'prognostication' and are now disappointed because the Dow hasn't yet tanked.

I hope you are happy because you find my sources to be incorrect, and supossedly I now have egg on my face.

Actually all I was doing was warning those in the market to prepare themselves should history repeat itself, as it did following the '29 crash. I didn't say everyone should pull out of the market as I have, just pull the profits out, so you won't get skinned again.

Sorry if that pissed you off. Did you lose some $$$ due to these suggestions? Or are you so small minded and childish with your nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah. Yep! You sure got me there.

UB...Promising to never again suggest anything a gullible liberal might view as gospel.
    Then why do you continue to preach so unrelentently? Is your fear and loathing so palpable that you wish for the failure of the country to make your political point?
    I'm not pissed off, Bill. I was merely pointing out that some of the stuff you copy and paste is wrong. If some is wrong, maybe much of it is.
    Don't get offended when some do not agree with you

From Bill, 08-26-09;
    "FWIW...be ready for some form of crash in October"

"Not sure if this October crash will be the end-all for the next decade, but it will be the beginning of the end."

http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...035&page=7=#69

Yes Bill, that's egg on your face.

JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 11-10-2009 at 09:28 PM.