The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Supreme Court Justices

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    How so?

BTW, here is one example for you. I'll do you one better. I even agreed with Roger.

Roger: Should Obama and his staff turn the economy around (remember he still has 3 years to do so) you may see him in office for another 4 years after that.

Me: You are correct. If the economy turns around, whether by his doing or just part of a natural cycle, we will have 8 years of Obama.

And another, but I think I'm tapped out after this one. LOL I even accepted him as my president, something that many have trouble with.

Go back and read the original post of mine that paul refuted and my response to him. You will see that I was not saying that I think RP should talk about conservatives in a positive light, but that he bashes just for the sake of bashing. I think he really believes what he writes. When I talk negatively of liberals and their agenda, that is not my purpose. I think you really believe that. "I don't believe many liberals on her could come up with more than a handful of posts that aren't negative regarding conservatives and vice versa. We are all guilty of the same thing. The difference is that most of us have a purpose that goes beyond just talking smack."
    You get the contradiction in your last three sentences? No...probably not.

I still find you funny though.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    She does not belong on the supreme court!!!!! She said that it was fine to toss out the promotions of the New Haven firefighters because not enough minorities earned the promotion, she does not uphold the second ammendment. SHE IS RASIST!!!
    By the way I am a she not a he!

Had me fooled by your foul mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    She does not belong on the supreme court!!!!! She said that it was fine to toss out the promotions of the New Haven firefighters because not enough minorities earned the promotion, she does not uphold the second ammendment. SHE IS RASIST!!!
    By the way I am a she not a he!
    I do not remember assigning a gender to you, but if I did, I apologize for the error.

I find it curious that, as a woman, you would be so eager to make such blatantly derogatory and offensive remarks about another woman, especially since they have nothing to do with her political or judicial opinions. Do you feel it would be appropriate for people that hold opinions that are opposed your to make similar comments about you?

Well, one thing is for sure, if she is a racist, she won't be the first one to serve on the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    You get the contradiction in your last three sentences? No...probably not.

I still find you funny though.

JD
    I think you just don't understand what I said. Or don't want to understand what I said. It makes perfect sense.

rodger,
    i find the quote you use as a signature offensive. and it is probably not be true. http://www.factcheck.org/askfactchec...itution_a.html

i don't know her personally so i am not qualified to call her a whore. i doubt anyone on here is qualified. but based on some of her speeches and comments i would say she sounds like an activist and racist.

Quote Originally Posted by aandw View Post
    rodger,
    i find the quote you use as a signature offensive. and it is probably not be true. http://www.factcheck.org/askfactchec...itution_a.html

i don't know her personally so i am not qualified to call her a whore. i doubt anyone on here is qualified. but based on some of her speeches and comments i would say she sounds like an activist and racist.
    When has roger ever cared?

From your link:
    We judge that the odds that the report is accurate hover near zero. It comes from Capitol Hill Blue, a Web site that has a history of relying on phony sources, retracting stories and apologizing to its readers.

Capitol Hill Blue does offer one sound bit of advice, under the heading of "Just the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):"
    Capitol Hill Blue:

Should we believe what you print simply because you say it is so?

Absolutely not. You should read many publications and draw your own conclusions.
    Interestingly enough, Capitol Hill Blue is a site that he references quite regularly when posting drivel.