The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The next POTUS

Default The next POTUS

Ya heard it here first.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/11/...ann/index.html

I'd bet the ranch regards (OK_OK- the Doublewide and both Horse trailers)

Bubba
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Ya heard it here first.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/11/...ann/index.html

I'd bet the ranch regards (OK_OK- the Doublewide and both Horse trailers)

Bubba

What's there to not like - she sounds good on the issues that are hot button. But at times good governance becomes mundane, can she do the nut & bolts. Keep us posted.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Yes,Yes.Yes!
    Who cares about Sarah Now?
    MB, now theres a candidate with win written all over her. Go MB Go.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I know nothing about her other than what your article just said, but she at least sounds interesting. We'll see how it plays out...

Oh- and she's better looking than Palin.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

She would be a great improvement over the one we have now.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    She would be a great improvement over the one we have now.
    I would say something like 'So would a fourth grader', but Jdog would get on me about being so negative about liberals...

Oh God I hope she runs!! How 'bout Bachmann/Palin??

I say that in jest only....I do NOT want to see the republican party totally implode, just get a reality check, which they have, but it apparently has gone unheeded. Maybe one more wing-nut wipe-out and they'll get back to more traditional conservative postures. We're in the throes of an unchecked Democratic party right now, and I don't like it either. We need two viable parties, if not three.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Oh God I hope she runs!! How 'bout Bachmann/Palin??

I say that in jest only....I do NOT want to see the republican party totally implode, just get a reality check, which they have, but it apparently has gone unheeded. Maybe one more wing-nut wipe-out and they'll get back to more traditional conservative postures. We're in the throes of an unchecked Democratic party right now, and I don't like it either. We need two viable parties, if not three.

Bingo.....one of the downfalls of the country is that we talk tough and say that we are fiscal conservatives and social moderates but we vote for moderate to liberal tax and spend politicians who have the morals of an alley cat...or even worse they dont vote at all, but sit back and whine and biaatch about how things are being run....IMHO neither party really represents the majority of America or Americans...they only represent the lobbyists and special interest groups that fund them

A viable third party would break up the logjam but the Dems and Repubs may never let it happen because then they may have to actually do some work..
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Maybe one more wing-nut wipe-out and they'll get back to more traditional conservative postures.
    Exactly. Because John McCain was just so way out there and all wing-nutty and stuff. And on the heels of that rabid right wing fanatic George Bush. You're totally right...America like totally needed a rest from all that kind of right wing extremism and kookery.

Seriously. Do you even believe half the stuff you write?
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

He believes anyone with an "R" next to their name should be indicted for not being a "D."
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.