The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Stratergy Of Manufactured Crisis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Compared to Osama, Bush was a wonderful POTUS.
    Bob, in more than one sentence, can you tell us what was soooooo wonderful about G.W. Bush? Please list all of his accomplishments.

Banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth
    Compared to Osama, Bush was a wonderful POTUS.

Bob, in more than one sentence, can you tell us what was soooooo wonderful about G.W. Bush? Please list all of his accomplishments.

Whats the matter Bob, did I stump you?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Bush 43 did keep us safe from terrorist after 9/11. Bush had to rebuild our Secret Service after they were greatly weakened after Clinton. He also gave the military what they need in in not only R & D but in other financial support maintaning our military superiority.

Wich is more than I can say for the current POTUS.

The current POTUS is giving aide to the terrorist by weaking our Secret Service and by not trying the 9/11 terrorist in Military Court.

Obama's manufactored crisis include but not limited to; Health Care and his coming Cap and Trade bill, the UAW and banking bailouts.
    Last edited by Franco; 11-15-2009 at 08:00 AM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Bush 43 did keep us safe from terrorist after 9/11. Bush had to rebuild our Secret Service after they were greatly weakened after Clinton. He also gave the military what they need in in not only R & D but in other financial support maintaning our military superiority.

Wich is more than I can say for the current POTUS.

The current POTUS is giving aide to the terrorist by weaking our Secret Service and by not trying the 9/11 terrorist in Military Court.

Obama's manufactored crisis include but not limited to; Health Care and his coming Cap and Trade bill, the UAW and banking bailouts.
    Actually, the question was for Bob since he made the statement that Bush was a wonderful POTUS.

How did Bush make us safer before 9/11. From the looks of things Al Queda did not make any more plans to blow something up in the U.S. unless you count the crack heads in Miami who were talking about blowing up the Sears Tower in Chicago, who didn't have any explosives and were just talking crap.

And about the secret service, everything the bush administration did was secret. Just look at all the times Bush claimed Executive Privilege.

Anything else Bush might have done good like coming up with a health care solution? or leaving the country with a balanced budget? How about capturing Osama Bin Laden? Did Bush keep people employed and how about the home foreclosures, did he keep people from loosing their houses? How about all the banks and financial institutes that went out of business? and small business owners that had to close their doors?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Actually, the question was for Bob since he made the statement that Bush was a wonderful POTUS.

How did Bush make us safer before 9/11. From the looks of things Al Queda did not make any more plans to blow something up in the U.S. unless you count the crack heads in Miami who were talking about blowing up the Sears Tower in Chicago, who didn't have any explosives and were just talking crap.

And about the secret service, everything the bush administration did was secret. Just look at all the times Bush claimed Executive Privilege.

Anything else Bush might have done good like coming up with a health care solution? or leaving the country with a balanced budget? How about capturing Osama Bin Laden? Did Bush keep people employed and how about the home foreclosures, did he keep people from loosing their houses? How about all the banks and financial institutes that went out of business? and small business owners that had to close their doors?
    RP - We get it, you didn't like anything Bush did. Frankly most of us also believe he didn't do everything right. But how would you answer the same questions you asked but about Obama?

P.S. If you're going to use a quote in your sig you should really use one thats credible and not just from CapitalHillBlue's website.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDogRem View Post
    RP - We get it, you didn't like anything Bush did. Frankly most of us also believe he didn't do everything right. But how would you answer the same questions you asked but about Obama?

P.S. If you're going to use a quote in your sig you should really use one thats credible and not just from CapitalHillBlue's website.
    If and when Obama's policies do not work I will get down on him like I did GW Bush. However, I feel the need to give Obama the benifit of the doubt until he is in his 2nd or 3year of his Presidency. I did not say anything against the Bush administration policies until his 2nd term in office. Prove me wrong on that point.

Oh, and as far as the Bush quote, he would have only made the remark among his republican coharts, not in a public statement, and if his quote leaked out, reporters do not have to name sources as in the "deep throat" informer in the Nixon case.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 11-15-2009 at 02:51 PM.

I didn't like W's declaration of weapons of mass destruction. I figured he was trying to finish Daddy Bush's war and to protect "our" oil. I dislike Obama's presidency even more.

Were either Potus told that Air Force One doesn't give Frequent Flyer Coupons?
    Last edited by Richard Halstead; 11-15-2009 at 03:20 PM.
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

Good point, Richard. Cannot remember the last time I voted FOR a presidential candidate rather than AGAINST one. That is sad, but I am afraid too true for many of us. Still, I believe our biggest challenge is who we vote for in our congressional races-much more important than the presidency in my opinion, regarding our nation's direction.

Can any manufactured crisis hold a candle to WMD's?

Thank you very much Mr's former Potus, former VP, and (unfortunetly, not so former) Congress. We'll be paying for that one for a very long time.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

obama makes me wish bush was back