The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama's Stratergy Of Manufactured Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by bluto562004 View Post
    obama makes me wish bush was back
    wait till his budget passes, it will be just like the good ol' days of Bush spending!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    wait till his budget passes, it will be just like the good ol' days of Bush spending!
    We don't need to wait for his budget to pass. Obama makes Bush look like a piker when it comes to spending money (he doesn't have). Just look at the CBO's budget projections for the next 10 years and do the math. Now I realize most of you democrats can't do math even with a calculator so let me help you out.

Under Obama U.S. debt will eventually reach 20 trillion dollars. We have to pay interest on that debt...another concept democrats and keynesians are too stupid to understand. At 5% the interest would be 1 trillion dollars. Have you looked at government receipts lately?

One trillion dollars in interest payments is unsustainable. Using todays numbers that's about 40% of the budget. It won't work and we will default on our debt at the rate we're going.

We live in Cuba now.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Bush spending--very very bad!!!

Obama spending--very very good!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    If and when Obama's policies do not work I will get down on him like I did GW Bush. However, I feel the need to give Obama the benifit of the doubt until he is in his 2nd or 3year of his Presidency. I did not say anything against the Bush administration policies until his 2nd term in office. Prove me wrong on that point.

Oh, and as far as the Bush quote, he would have only made the remark among his republican coharts, not in a public statement, and if his quote leaked out, reporters do not have to name sources as in the "deep throat" informer in the Nixon case.
    Well, you can't prove that either, since you didn't join till his 2nd election and as I understand this POTUS board wasn't around till sometime in his 2nd term.

Far as the quote I'm sure most of us know what kind of "news" source CapitalBlueHill is.
    Last edited by WaterDogRem; 11-16-2009 at 01:17 PM.