The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: I love catching thieves!! GDG

Default I love catching thieves!! GDG

Was driving home tonight from the bar and saw a telephone pole down, and 2 guys run across the street. A honda had taken the pole out and tore up a mans fence and came close to hitting his house. Heard the kids scramble out of the car, looking for a cell phone and yelling to go. I was confused at this point, and stopped to see if they were ok. One kid comes up to my truck and says "DUDE we're fine! Leave us alone. Later!" So me being a smartass I say "Hey D*(#&, F&*# you!" Saw the 4 kids take off to the other car and hop in. So I backed up and chased em down while talking to the police. Followed them for a mile or two and they turned down a dead end road. Four vs one on a dead end road wasn't sounding to good to me. So i parked at the end, and made sure they didn't leave. Cops came and went down the road to find them. I went back to the scene and reported what I saw.
    FOUR down!! Many more to go!
    Rainbow's November Rain MH***
    Freeridin' Whiskey River Don't Run Dry***

Gangster Granny loves U....
    Princess Darla of Nottingham MH ***
    Copper's Darlin' Rascal "Spanky" ***
    Spanky's Darlin Rascal "Wheezy"

Yellow dogs rule the world!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffLusk View Post
    Was driving home tonight from the bar and saw a telephone pole down, and 2 guys run across the street. A honda had taken the pole out and tore up a mans fence and came close to hitting his house. Heard the kids scramble out of the car, looking for a cell phone and yelling to go. I was confused at this point, and stopped to see if they were ok. One kid comes up to my truck and says "DUDE we're fine! Leave us alone. Later!" So me being a smartass I say "Hey D*(#&, F&*# you!" Saw the 4 kids take off to the other car and hop in. So I backed up and chased em down while talking to the police. Followed them for a mile or two and they turned down a dead end road. Four vs one on a dead end road wasn't sounding to good to me. So i parked at the end, and made sure they didn't leave. Cops came and went down the road to find them. I went back to the scene and reported what I saw.
    FOUR down!! Many more to go!
    Jeff,good job! Living where you do and with the gangbangers around there...just don't get shot. Some of them are just crazy. Smart move on the dead end street! I lived there in Roy for 5 years before heading east...
    Bill Davis