The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Facts? Sarah Palin don't need no stinkin' facts

I actually have my doubts that Alaskans would vote her in as a congressman...I would rather see our current governor run for congress....

Juli
    God answers prayers all the time. Even the ones we don't know we asked. God is Good (always)

"There are only two ways to live your life.
    One is as though nothing is a miracle.
    The other is as though everything is a miracle."

- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Halstead View Post
    ...Why is everyone so afraid of her? Her stand on pro life?
    This is clearly it.

You must be an advocate of third term abortions or say nothing about them to prevent being vilified and persecuted by the left.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Everyone is so afraid of her that they manufacture criticism. $700.00 a night in New York? That is cheap. This business about her children is ridiculous. Made up on the fly just like most of the criticism about her. Keep it up though. We'll just see how it all works out.

Gonna get worse before it gets better regards,
    Terry Moseley
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Halstead View Post
    Isn't that Obama's game plan for being elected. Over promise and under deliver. Why is everyone so afraid of her? Her stand on pro life?

She's not on a ballot and you still complain.
    I'm afraid of her because I don't think she's sane. Her pro life stand has nothing to do with how I feel. I actually don't support abortion except to save the health or life of the mother.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Roger:

Read your own post. Palin said she did not "often" go high end. The facts state that she "usually" opted for less pricey hotels. If she "usually" went for less pricey, how do you figure that she "often" didn't? To me, the facts support her statement.
    I know enough, I just can't think of most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by biggeorge50 View Post
    Roger:

Read your own post. Palin said she did not "often" go high end. The facts state that she "usually" opted for less pricey hotels. If she "usually" went for less pricey, how do you figure that she "often" didn't? To me, the facts support her statement.
    I hate to concede to kg, but maybe he said it best;

The point is: who gives a crap??

She's irrelevant regards,

kg

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by biggeorge50 View Post
    Roger:

So, what you are saying, is that when the money comes out of her pocket she went for the less pricey and when the public picked up the tab went for the Ritz?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I'm afraid of her because I don't think she's sane. Her pro life stand has nothing to do with how I feel. I actually don't support abortion except to save the health or life of the mother.

Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi....models of sanity!!??!!??
    Stan b & Elvis

She's on the cover of Newsweek this week with the same picture that was on the cover of Runner's World a few months ago. Big deal. She looks great and she's enjoying an extension of her 15 minutes of fame. Good for her.

I don't believe ANY republican candidate could have won against BHO in the last election due to the actions of the previous administration combined with all of the "campaign promises" made by the BHO sycophants. The nomination of Sarah Palin as VP worked for the McCain campaign for about two weeks. The republican party did a HORRIBLE job of vetting her which contributed to the loss as well.

Fortunately for the republican party and the country, BHO continues to promise people money that we don't have, unless we borrow it from China or Japan. Not enough of the voters that helped him get elected (democrats like to call them the "disenfranchised") are getting "theirs" as promised; they aren't seeing the "change" and "hope" that was his mantra. With double-digit unemployment increasing, stimulus dollars not being allocated and spent, and banks and lending institutions keeping the money the government gave them until the last possible moment of their payback deadline and therefore not making money easier to come by (think 180 degree difference from pre-recession lending), the economy is still stale and all but flat-lined in the eyes of the everyday American...the ones who were filled with "hope" for "change" that has not remotely materialized.

The "business as usual" attitude of the BHO administration will give the American people the opportunity to retake control of their destiny in less than a year. God help us if we don't exercise that opportunity when it is availed to us.

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

I thought we debunked capitolhillblue.com last week? Why are we still believing any drivel from an admittedly (by it's OWN admission) inaccurate and untruthful site?