RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NRC Coverage

96K views 577 replies 128 participants last post by  Howard N 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
First is an interrupted double. Sorry picture isn't too good. But left hand bird is approximately 240 yards thrown L to R and the flier (easier to see) is at approximately 110 yards thrown Lto R (out of the picture) and the blind is up the middle at apprximatey 175.

#3 ·
Administrative note: this thread is now a sticky, let's try and limit the number of new threads on the NRC please....

Thanks,

FOM

#4 ·
It's the first time we've seen it in five days!"...

...says Judge Joe Broyles of the sun, which appeared during the running of Pirate, #51

I'm calling that an omen!!!!

Superstitious regards

Bubba

#7 ·
#8 ·
Did they have "callbacks" yet?

#9 ·
Yes, my list is updated!

Dog lost: 12, 14, 21, 44, 64, 80, 84

#10 ·
Lainee I knew I could depend on you.:) like a dummy I did not look at your list..............

#11 · (Edited)
Just a few photos I took while at the National Open today.

Will at the welcome sign

Danny Farmer with 19 FC Candlewood's Rammin Catcher

"Just hangin' out"

Dave Rorem with 15 AFC Landover's Right On Target

View toward line from gallery for Series # 1 & 2

13 FC Adams Acres Water Lilly

#12 ·
Lainee

I just looked at your "2009 National Summary" and see that it is updated to show call backs etc. Thanks it is very nicely done.
I didn't realize that you were going to be doing that and wonder if you should perhaps change the title to reflect that you are updating by series. I thought that it was just a static list of qualifiers.:rolleyes:

#13 ·
Lainee

I just looked at your "2009 National Summary" and see that it is updated to show call backs etc. Thanks it is very nicely done.
I didn't realize that you were going to be doing that and wonder if you should perhaps change the title to reflect that you are updating by series. I thought that it was just a static list of qualifiers.:rolleyes:
Good idea! Done!

#14 · (Edited)
More of the photos I took on Monday:

Dave Rorem with 15 AFC Landover's Right On Target

Dan Heard with 14 FC-AFC Taylorlab Downtown Dusty Brown

Charlie Hayden with 18 FC-AFC Lil Mac's Black River Rabbit MH
(Katie Gutermuth standing next to him)

Will, Jeff Lyons of Rebel Ridge Retrievers & Tony Hunt

20 FC-AFC Wood River's Franchise (in the forefront)
23 FC-AFC Shadow Warrior VII
24 FC Bayou Teche Tex
(in or at the holding blind)

#37 ·
If you haven't looked it this - totally amazing! There are dogs in there I would of never seen if it weren't for the photos. Very nice tribute to those dogs in my opinion!

FOM

#20 ·
me too...can't open any of them.:confused:

Juli

#21 ·
Hello all--

The server is down and was reported within scant minutes. They are working on it... But that is the problem... Thanks :)

p.s. and thanks very much for the wonderful comments on the Blog :)

#24 ·
Latest tid-bit I got was the dogs are doing the test as of late in some form or fashion....

#26 ·
#28 ·
With 81 ending up being a pick up....:(

#30 ·
Vickie, thanks so much for your updates of the dogs and the series as they progress...

Juli

#32 · (Edited)
I updated the summary thread at the top of the forum - yes they are done for the day....dog #23 will start in the morning...

Edit: I corrected the starting dog #, sorry about the confussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.