The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whos next in 2012

Default whos next in 2012

who do you think will run in in 2012. my guess is going to be palin-rice

Wonder what Vegas would make the odds of that pairing?

Couple of BILLION to one regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Condolezza Rice is done with politics, she will make more in the private sector than she could ever hope to in politics. I am sure she has had her fill of Washington and will be forever linked to the GWB administration, too much of an intellect to be in the DC cesspool.

Palin is damaged goods, her personal life would never hold up to the public scrutiny,too much fodder for the brand of tabloid journalism that seems to come out during Presidential campaign season
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I think you'd find it difficult to get ANYONE with any modicum of intellect to play second fiddle to a mental pygmy like Palin. Someone suggested Ted Nugent?? (I can't find the emoticon ROTFLMFAO or I'd use it here) Condy Rice....although I disagree with her tactics and politics, she is head, shoulders, and torso above Ms. Palin, and would not spend ANOTHER 4 years "dumbing down" to fit in a program. (that was a compliment to Ms. Rice) That oughta get the flames started!

Edit: Just heard a quote from former Utah republican, US Ambassador to China Huntsman on the release of Ms. Palin's book: "if you a republican, it's a good time to be in Beijing!"
    Last edited by dnf777; 11-17-2009 at 05:19 AM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

If the Republicans were foolish enough to run Palin in 2012, Obama would win by a landslide.

I just hope the GOP is not that dysfunctional and that they would give us a candidate with a reasonable chance to win back the White House.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I think you'd find it difficult to get ANYONE with any modicum of intellect to play second fiddle to a mental pygmy like Palin. Someone suggested Ted Nugent?? (I can't find the emoticon ROTFLMFAO or I'd use it here) Condy Rice....although I disagree with her tactics and politics, she is head, shoulders, and torso above Ms. Palin, and would not spend ANOTHER 4 years "dumbing down" to fit in a program. (that was a compliment to Ms. Rice) That oughta get the flames started!

Edit: Just heard a quote from former Utah republican, US Ambassador to China Huntsman on the release of Ms. Palin's book: "if you a republican, it's a good time to be in Beijing!"

WOW!!

That is "colorful!!"

Remember folks, to the left Harvard, Yale or Princeton is total wisdom.
    Last edited by road kill; 11-17-2009 at 02:26 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Assuming you meant "wisdom," there is a HUGE difference between "wisdom" and "smart."

Neither political party in this country has a monopoly on either, and is sadly lacking in both.

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    Assuming you meant "wisdom," there is a HUGE difference between "wisdom" and "smart."

Neither political party in this country has a monopoly on either, and is sadly lacking in both.

kg
    Along with truth, integrity and courage.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

Your comments are marginalizing any credibility for future comments to be taken seriously.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Osama will lose by a landslide in 2012 regardless of who the GOP runs, he is that bad and incompetent.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!